powerful

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

thank you so much for 6.9k reads!

+ this chapter is highly based on my s5 predictions where in the earthquake cross thing you see all monsters we've seen before.

3rd pov

You saw vecna right infront of you. The anger that whatever thing that is gave you made you want to snap his bones, leading him a painful death.

Alas, you knew you'd never be that powerful. You're barely close to eleven anyway. You removed the blindfold off your eyes, revealing everyone staring.

"So?" Lucas impatiently squeaked. "planning to kill." You muttered. Honestly you could talk, but it's still hard for some reason.

I mean you never spoke a word at the lab, so you'd basically be like a 3 year old talking.

"So how do we do it? Kill him?" Will asked. "Anything could happen." He finishes.

"Weak spot. Fire, storm, tornado." You said, everyone nodding while Nancy wrote it down.

"How are we supposed to create a tornado while using fire and a storm?" Mike asked, stupidly.

Eleven looked at you, she knew you could make tornados but a long time ago, you've lost most of your power after the mind flayer.

"Y/n could make tornados a long time ago, I know she's capable, she just has to learn." Eleven explained, all heads turning to you.

"I don't know, guys-" "we have no choice, y/n!" Will yelled, frustrated.

You flinched but nodded. The whole team had packed to go to central Hawkins.

The whole town had been closed off because of "scientifical monsters" basically upside down monsters.

Vecna's layer was somewhere central. You took a deep breath before walking towards one of the buildings.

"Recognize from void." You spoke as everyone followed. Demogorgans being murdered along the way, you opened a door revealing vecna.

You were petrified.

You all split up too, you were alone. Vecna looked up at you. "Ah, y/n, trying to kill me? Sadly, you're too weak." He giggled.

You knew this was to make you annoyed or sad or whatever..

"No." You yelled out. "Try then make one little tornado." He smiled. You whooshed your finger but nothing happened.

Vecna started laughing out loud. "So weak." He spat. "See, I don't understand why your friends would even bother using you for powers. Because you can't do anything." He said.

"They're my friends." You yelled out. "Little Mike, though you liked him since forever, he only wants you for your powers. Noone likes you for who you are. You change yourself every day to be liked, but Eleven has it better, everyone likes her?"

"Or your little mother, y/m/n. She felt so bad on how weak you were she left. How pathetic."

"Stop." You yelled again, anger building up.

"You and your little mike-" "I SAID STOP!" you screamed.

The whole building shaking as wind went through circled. Storms raiding the city. You felt a whirlpool beneath you and vecna. You were in the middle of a ginormous tornado.

"Alright, I'm gonna ask this onc-" "no." You pushed him in the whirlpool. Stretching your hand, turning the whirlpool on fire.

You yelled in exhaustion but kept going, you had to save everyone, you can't disappoint anyone.

Soonly the whirlpool stopped. There was only a circle, burned, mark.

You saw a dead, veiny body laying on the concrete, barely breathing. "Oops." You smirked, starting a small fire on his hands, setting vecna on fire.

You sighed in relief and exhaustion. You fell to the floor, this has been enough for a year or so.