stargirl interlude

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

Based on:

Stargirl Interlude
- the weekend & lana del rey

-
I had a vision
-

Y/n was sleeping carefully, dreaming about her crush, finn. Though he was her brother's best friend, she couldn't help thinking about the touch of his pure skin.

-
A vision of my nails,
In the kitchen
-

Her soothing fingers, squeezing and pulling the silk duvet that she was covered in.

-
Scratching counter tops,
I was screaming
-

Her imagining the touch of finn was more then the universe could handle. All she wanted was to touch him, his curly raven hair, his sharp jawline, every detail she loved about him.

-
My back arched like a cat,
My position couldn't stop.
You were hitting it.
-

How creepy it could be, she would think and imagine finn and her making love. Just imagining how ut would happen. The plot being in her head.

-
And i shouldn't cry,
But i love it
-

Sadly it sticked to imagining. No way she could get finn to love her right, no way. She would cry about it. Mostly at night where she would overthink in the same silk duvet she was right now.

-
Starboy
(I love it, i love it)
-

He was like a star full in asteroids or rocks floating in space. He was the star in her eyes, if only he thought of her in that way.

-
I just wanna see you shine,
'Cause i know you are a
Stargirl.
-

Little did y/n know that the boy she would dream about, thought the exact same. He would dream, cry, love all about her. But she would never think of him like that he would think.

The end.

This was deffo smth different then usual but i needed something to keep this book alive.

Lmk if i should do more like this!

(Yes i did shorten the song a bit let me be 😭😭)