valentine

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

during the thing happening with (ahem) the clown, you and richie had became very close. the losers were noticing this very quickly.

at the fourth of july parade, you and richie winning giant plushies for eachother, buying ice cream together, you staying with richie at the cleanup at beverly's, ect...

beverly and you were besties and to be honest she really, REALLY shipped you both. she saw sparks, she saw how richie had a soft side for you or the way you would stare at him when he laughed about his own jokes.

beverly also accidently made you confess your love about richie to her. so she knew you liked him.

Ps: lets act quickly pennywhore was there in february bc it fits the storyline, thank you

anyways.

lets get goin' 🤭

13th of february 1989.

you made your way in to the bathroom, slowly applying skin care in all calmness. this was one of the only times you didn't stress about the clown. you started spreading open the bight-cream on your cheeks, humming along to 'hopelessly devoted to you' by Olivia New-Ton John. (Rip ily olivia)

you were about to wash your hands but as you started to use the sink it stopped working. you were confused. you looked behind you to just dry the greasyness off until you heard the tap go on again. you attempted to turn it off but it didn't.

you started panicking as the water went really really harsh and started filling up the room quickly. "what is happening?" you thought to yourself. the water was now right above you jawline, you started screaming. the water started drowning you. you swam towards the door but it didn't budge.

you were in serious panick. you managed opening the window and what you saw outside was pennywise waving at you. you took a deep breath and jumped out the window, in to the freezing cold breeze you ran. you knew your way exactly to where you wanted.

besides only wearing thin pajamas which were also soaked made it even colder. you arrived at your desired location and threw a rock at a recognizable window.

you saw the window unlocking. "what? it's like 3 am?" richie shouted. "please, get down quick!" you begged. you saw him closing his window and after some seconds you saw the door opening revealing richie.

"what the fuck happened to you? you look wetter then me when i see your mom." he grinned at his own joke, but he stopped once he saw how serious you were.

"the fucking clown, richie. i fucking alnost drowned." you were on the verge of tears.

"you're lucky we have valentine break tomorrow." he motioned for you to come in, you let out a small smile.

he wrapped a towel around you and he grabbed some of his pajamas, they were ones with little dinosaurs on it which made you giggle a little.

"shut up! those are my old ones." he whispered the last sentence. you undressed infront of him, not in a weird way. you were still wearing a bra and you and the losers (including richie) went to the quarry allot, it was pretty normal.

"i'm fucking soaked." you groaned. "it's okay." he leaned in for a hug and you hugged him tighter then expected.

"thank you, richie." you were really thankful for him, he understood everything you said, he didn't make jokes if it was serious (like now) and he was also just a good friend.

but what you did now even suprised you. once you stopped hugging you kissed. like a peck, but still.

that little pack was a full lit spark marked on your lips. "holy-" "shit." you finished his sentence.

you kissed again, and again, and again- okay they're just making out at this point mk?

you smiled and plopped on his bed. "that was kinda cool." you confessed.

The next day was valentine's day, so the pair made sure to go out somewhere. Ben saw them at a fast food restaurant while he was eating dinner with his parents. Ben inmeddiatly told everyone the day after and it kinda went like-

"Bev, I kinda saw richie and y/n out for dinner yesterday!"

"No way-"

"Did they make out?"

"Yeah outside-"

"Y/n didn't even bother to tell me!"

"Bill shut up, I'm her bestie!"

A/n

Happy valentine's day!

This is also an apology note because i havent been uploading for a long time...

Mental health is really getting to me, same for school

I'll try to upload more!

(This is also very rushed)