BTS with finn

scenes in ST to film that would lead to funny moments :)

1. cuddle

you and Finn had major crushes on each other. You both kinda knew but were too scared to confess. The cuddle scene was really awkward.

"Okay, y/n, leg around Mike's waist!" The director yelled, You awkwardly shifted into the position he wanted and burst out laughing. "Finn, arm around y/n's waist." At some point, you both started laughing for no reason.

2. Random singing

you and Finn would randomly sing duet offset, which led to funny moments.

"My anaconda don't, My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!" Finn would yell. You were at the other side of the giant room, getting your hair done.

"Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit!" You would yell back, and soon you would finish the whole song with laughing.

3. tiktoks

You and Finn would go random places and make tiktoks, sometimes with Noah. You would do dances or just play pranks on each other and record it.

4. hyping each other up

In some scenes that included fighting, there was no need to be quiet. You had to film being captured by vecna by a random pole. your arm would swing left or right.

"Left, right, raise!" The director yelled. Your arms swung left, right, and your body raised a little. From the corner of your eye, you could see Finn.

"wOOOoooOo!! GO Y/N! GET 'EM!!"

5. shipping sadie and caleb

honestly, shipping them was a daily thing, but after their Lumax scenes, you would definitely tease them. Especially after their kiss scene.

(If you didn't know, they had to kiss like 20 times because the rotating camera never got Lucas's reaction)

"Damn! Get it, Caleb!"

"Wrap it before you tap it!"

6. dancing

random dancing in between takes or off set. body rolling together or just doing weird shit was high key, best thing ever.

-

these are just some headcannons bc I don't feel like writing a whole story