The Viral Video

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝i dont have any quotes from this imagine

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝
i dont have any quotes from this imagine.
stop reading old imagines or mommy will be mad grr

You and Finn were best friends. As he got famous you still went and supported him in all of his movies or series.

You loved watching and meeting other actors that worked with him. Everything went perfect but suddenly everything changed because of one single video.

I was sitting down, waiting for finn to be dressed up. Millie was sitting in the room too. We were good friends. I started to do a dance when the door opened, I didn't see it.

Finn walked in during the tiktok. In his Mike wheeler fit. Without noticing I just posted the video and turned off my phone.

"Nice moves, damelio." Finn laughed. "Very funny, Mr comedian. Get your makeup done." I smiled.

When he left me and millie got back into conversation.

"So what about you and finn?" She asked. I was confused. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know finn always stares at you and all... he defenitly likes you!!" She squeeled. I felt my face heat up.

"WHAT- NO! NO MILLIE!" I panicked.

"Then what are you so panicked about?" She laughed. "THE TIKTOK!" I yelled.

I grabbed my phone and opened tiktok. I saw my phone bursting out with notifications.

It litteraly JUST posted. I was gonna scream at this point. I deleted the video.

I am litteraly gonna scream.

After filming

Me and finn went to go to a cute café nearby. "Okay so can you pleaaasee paint my nails! You don't go to a premeire everyday!" Finn begged.

"Okay fine. What color, Maybe I have it in my emergency kit?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Black fits my outfit!" He smiled. I started to search in my tote bag.
And found Black nail polish.

He inmeddiatly grinned at the sight. I groaned and started to paint his nails. "Do you also want a little heart or unicorn on it?" I teased.

"Hmm... no. I'd like more of a bunny rabbit on it." He smiled back. "You know we could do a sleepover at mines, and do face masks~" He continued.

We did face masks some time ago and it was so chaotic cause finn ate the litteral product.

"If you don't eat it again, then I'll do it." I smiled at him. "yay!" He cheered. I smiled at his reaction.

After we drank our drinks qe went on our bikes towards finn's house. I greeted myself to his parents and we went upstairs and applied the face masks.

We also decided to watch a horror movie. "Jesua christs that girl is scary!" Finn yelled. "That's the demon you stupid! Did you really think this was just a person in that haunted room?" I yelled.

"I mean-" My alarm went off. "Face masks timeee!" I yelled. We went back to the bathroom and finn started to record it like we normally did. We started to peel off the masks.

"My skin feels so soft now." He smiled. "Isn't that the point of a face mask?" I asked.

"Uh no it's to clean out your pores or whatever that is." He laughed. I laughed with him, this guy.

After the movie we wanted to sleep. "Fiiinnnnnn~~~ where do I sleep??" I asked, I was so tired. "Shit I don't have any mattresses!" He yelled.

"Just sleep with me." He smiled. He was so casual so I decided to then go Into his bed.

That night we spent cuddling, slowly falling asleep.

But then...

The door slammed open around 7 am. It was 23 december! HIS BIRTHDAY.

OH GOD. I managed to get myself covered under the blanket. This looked terribly wrong.

"Happy birthday to youuu!" I recognized the voice, it was the stranger things cast.

"Oh uh thanks guys." Finn smiled. His arm moved on my head, acting like I was just random blanket bubble.

"Didn't y/n sleepover today? I heard about face masks." Sadie smiled in curiousity. "Wait- what's under the blanket?" Millie asked.

She lifted the blanket to find me there. I sat up and just awkwardly smiled.

"It's not what it looks like!" Finn yelled. "It sure seems like it." Caleb laughed.

Everyone was laughing and my face was super red. "Uh guys.. I might've put something on my story by accident... I can't delete it!" Noah groaned.

I jumped out the bed, I was only wearing a sports bra and some sweatpants so it didn't matter.

I grabbed his phone and it wouldn't delete. "Fuck." I groaned. "And I swear nothing happened." Finn yelled again.

"Mhmmmm" "something did happen u litteraly ate the face mask AGAIN." I laughed, grabbing raw cereal.

Everyone laughed again. I opened my phone to see it blowing up. I firstly opened tiktok. I saw tons of edits, as expected.

I opened instagram and saw that noah's story had MILLIONS of views.
I groaned watching every comment and video and picture on all social media apps.

I sighed.

As everyone left I got ready with finn and i made us some macncheese so we didn't have to go out in the public.

"I'm so sorry for what happened." I sighed, eating more macncheese. "Nono, it's not your fault. Noone's fault. It's just the nosy fans and paparazzi." He smiled.

I smiled back and poured some soda into our wine glasses. Yes we wanted to be fancy and drink out of fancy wine glasses.

I made a photo of us and posted it on my insta. This was just friendly. I was washing the dishes with a sponge and hot water after eating.

I was singing along with christmas songs, I am obsessed with christmas (proudly)

"CaUse æll I want for christmas is yoooOUuuu!!" I sang, laughing at the voice cracks. "New Beyonce?" Finn recorded.

"Oh yes, I will defenitly be the next ariana grande too!" I joked. "Do a high note! Live in finn's cool appartment, new Beyonce performance!" He smiled, still recording.

"Cause your my everything bæbeee!! Ahhh ææææ!" I sang and laughed so hard.

"Amazing performance Mrs. L/n!" Finn joked. "Always." I flipped my hair. He stopped recording and posted it on tiktok.

After the funny moments I was on his bed, on my phone, just on tiktok. I wanted to see the video finn had posted. I saw it and it had 300k likes by now. I scrolled through the comments and replied to some of them.

Better explain the cuddling video!!
⬇️
It was nothing, looked wrong but wasn't

she do be slaying 😍😍
⬇️
Slaying the day away (as always)

Y/s/n 4 ever!!
*liked by Y/n.is.cool*

How will this stop?