Nightmare

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝"you'd do anything, huh?"

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝
"you'd do anything, huh?"

      "shut up."

After 'killing' IT, the losers thought it was the best idea to host a sleepover at bill's. mostly since there were already 2 losers there (you and bill). you also thought it was a good idea, since every loser got a bit traumatised. and just to take a break from pain. thankfully beverly could still go but had to leave at 3 pm sharp for portland.
you and bill had set up everything, your parents also had to go some hotel. "do w-w-we have enough snacks, y/n?" bill stuttered. "yeah i found some in your room." you said looking angry, he stole snacks without sharing! "sorry y/n! you know i love d-do-doritos!" he apologized. "it's fine i guess." you acted annoyed, honestly you didn't care.

the losers started flooding up the room around 6 pm. you and richie had kissed after IT's defeat, so it was a bit awkward. thankfully no losers saw the kiss, mostly bill. bill really hates the sight of you with boys except the losers. little does he know-

eddie and richie were on your tv, playing some video game. you honestly dont care unless they break your tv. stan and bill were playing uno, ben and mike were waiting for the round to end so they could join. beverly and you were talking about boys, you were sad cause you'd lose the only girl in the losers that isn't you.

"mhm so after the whole slicey hand thing, we kissed." she giggled at you. "what?!" you laughed. "please no details he's my fucking brother." you complained when beverly was gonna talk about the kiss.

"fine fine... someone kissed you though." she smiled. "what? no!" you lied. "i didn't see who, but i saw your face going all over someone." she explained, laughing.

"that's not even true." you kept lying. "shut it, y/n! you know i hate liars! i'm leaving anyways just tell me!!!" she yelled, you were in the bathroom so noone heard you. "okay... take a guess" you smiled. 

"Bill, ben and mike were near me so it's either richie or stan." she started guessing. "why are you forgetting eddie?" "that guy won't kiss anyone until he's like 30." she giggled. "truth hurts." you laughed with her.

"Just tell me i'm dying-" "richie." you confessed. her jaw flew open. "WHAT?! OMG NO WAY YOU BETTER TELL ME EVER-" "what's going on geez?" the door swung open revealing bill. 

"Bill leave, we're having girl talk and it's the last one." you complained. "i just-" "you just wanna snog beverly, we know. do it later or something." you joked and he turned red, same for beverly.

he left and you continued. "don't tell anyone though, after the kiss it was super awkward i'm just really scared to talk to him about it." you explained. "was it good though?" beverly questioned. "i'd do anything for it again." you groaned. "WHAT?!" bill yelled. just then you realised the door wasn't fully closed and EVERYONE heard you, including bill. and even worse; richie.