Chapter 5: An Unexpected Reunion

-Ugh! It's that girl from yesterday! What's she doing here?!

Zac's memories of Hadasa resurfaced in his heart, haunting him for a moment.

-And I thought this punishment couldn't get any worse than that! Welp, it already has!

"Hadasa, Atara, Lia, Shifra, Yosef, Uriah and Eliezer…allow me to introduce you to Zac. Zac, I would like for you to meet Lia…" Mrs. A said, pointing her palm hand at Lia.

"Hiya there, Zac," Lia said, waving her hand at me with a smile on her face, closing her eyes. "It's nice to meet you."

Lia's body was curvy and fresh out of puberty. Her smooth, black skin received lighting from the ceiling. Her light brown, beautifully cow-eyed eyes gazed at Zac. Her black, straight hair was also radiant against the ceiling light. Her face was less pretty than the rest of the group; her big, thick eyebrows and a black dot near her right eyebrow examined Zac for a moment. She wore her white shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers.

"...Eliezer…" Mrs. A continued, pointing her palm at Eliezer.

"Howdy, Zac!" Eliezer said like he was almost fresh out of puberty. He performed the same actions as Lia did, except with his big grin. He saw Zac from behind him. He was a bit shorter than Zac and was almost fresh out of puberty. The ceiling lights shone on his wavy, blond hair as well as his average face and white skin. He wore a green T-shirt, blue pants and green shoes.

"...Atara…" Mrs. A continued on, pointing her palm at Atara.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Zac," Atara said, waving at Zac with her sweet, gentle smile. She also saw Zac from behind her. Atara's body was almost fresh out of puberty and was less curvy than Lia's. Her lighter brown skin, averagely beautiful face and a pair of hazel eyes stared at Zac along with her black, curly hair. She wore an orange shirt, a mini skirt and orange and white sneakers.

"...Uriah…" Mrs. A continued, aiming her palm at Uriah.

"Hiya there!" Uriah answered, waving at Zac with his determined face. Uriah appeared to be either twelve or thirteen. His darker tan skin and black, short hair radiated well against the ceiling light. He had an average facial beauty along with a pair of brown eyes. He wore a red T-shirt, blue pants and red and white shoes.

"...Shifra…" Mrs. A continued, aiming her palm at Shifra. 

"Hey, there," Shifra said, waving at Zac with a beautiful grin Shifra looked like she was either eleven or twelve. Her white skin, beautiful face and dark black, short hair shielded themselves well from the ceiling light. Her freckles  and a beautiful pair of her sky blue eyes stared at Zac at first. She wore her sky blue shirt, khakis and her sky blue sneakers.

"...Yosef…" Mrs. A continued, pointing her palm at Yosef.

"What's up, man," Yosef answered, waving at Zac with his great, big smile and his brown eyes stared at Zac. Yosef appeared to be either eleven or twelve as well. His black, fuzzy, short hair protected his beautiful face from the ceiling light as well as his smooth, black skin. He wore his blue shirt, long shorts and blue sneakers.

"...And finally, Hadasa," Mrs. A continued, aiming her palm at Hadasa.

"Hey, you're that boy from yesterday. I'm glad we meet each other again! How are you?!" Hadasa answered, waving at Zac with her grin.

-Well, I'm certainly not, bitch! I won't forgive you and your brother for yesterday! So deal with it!

"Oh, so you two met yesterday, huh?" Mrs. A asked, raising her eyebrow, turning to Zac and Hadasa back and forth.