Chapter 16: Financial Loss

After Zac's mother took Zac home and he entered his room, he sighed out of relief and leaned forward like his back was hurting or something.

-Phew! I'm glad I'm finally home from that bullshit community service! That's for sure!

Then he looked down at the Bible, remembering what Hadasa and Mrs. A told him about reading the book. He looked at his bed and walked towards it. He opened the Bible and looked through the pages before he flipped them over.

-This is some borin' ass book, but how long is shit anyway?!...That's a lot of freakin' pages!

He looked at the table of contents, widening his eyes.

-That's a lot of books in one! Jesus Christ! I rather read any other borin' ass book than this shit! Ugh!

He looked through the pages in the book one last time. Then he grinned out of relief.

-At least the chapters in this book are short, unlike any ordinary novel, that's for sure. But still…

He threw the Bible on the bed with his angry face, breathing hard in and out.

-The hell with readin' this damn book anyway! I have to read the entire thing and become a disciple is such bullshit! I'll provide Bibles to people in my own way! You jus' watch!

His memories also haunted him with what Hadasa and his mother said tomorrow morning. His eyes widened even more out of shock and opened his mouth. A drop of sweat was pouring down on his face.

-Oh, great. Not only do I have to do another day of this bullshit community service tomorrow, but I also have to go to Hadasa's hideout with her shitty ass friends. Ugh!

He put his head down for a while. Then he lifted up his head with a vicious smile. Standing up straight, he placed his fingers together, moving his eyes sideways.

-However…I can make both Hadasa and Kayleb's lives so miserable tomorrow. I jus' need to think about how though. I mean, it'll be a blast if I could jus' figure it out how to do it.

Zac tried to think of anything but couldn't do so. He frowned and frustratingly sighed, leaning forward, putting his head down.

-Ah, dammit! I still couldn't think of anything?! What an embarrassment, Zac buddy.

Zac sat on his bed and still looked down below him for a while, putting his hands together. Then he looked around his silent room. He stared at his empty video game spot.

-Oh, man…I'm already starting to miss my video games. Just Eighteen more days to go and I can get my video games back. I can't wait to get out of punishment, so I can play video games again. It's jus' so exhausting at this point.

He turned to the Bible and gazed at it one more time, before he slapped the air against it.

-Stupid ass book!

He stood up from his bed and turned to his closet, grinning with his reddening cheeks.

-At least I still have money to spend some time with.

Entering his closet, opening his vault, he widened and twitched his eyes.

-Wh-What?! What the-?! What the hell?!