Bonus Chapter: The Blizzard

Moaning, slowly getting up from the ground, my face felt coldness from both the snow and the harsh cold winds all at the same time. Once I stood up from the ground, I wiped the snow off my face, turned left and yelled out from the top of my lungs, "Hello?"

No answer, hearing nothing but the sound of the cold breeze. I scanned my surroundings, yet I saw nothing but fog, the blue skies and snowflakes all around me. My heart pounded and my blue eyes twitched from fear. I took a couple of quick breaths, panting.

"Hello?!" I cried again, but I heard no one respond to my call. "Hellooo?!"

After hearing no response for the third time, I frowned and continued to scan my surroundings. Oh, man. This is bad. This is really, really, REALLY bad! My body began to shiver and looked down at my pocket. This is jus' great! My train jus' crashed, and I need to call my parents and tell them that I'm okay. I bet they're worried sick 'bout me jus' now.

As I began to put my hand into my pocket, my hand and arm shivered a little. Activating my dumbphone, thanks to this blizzard, I slowly contacted my dumbphone despite my shaky hand. I called my parents three times, yet my phone received no signal. I growled and glared at it. "Dammit!"

I placed my phone back into my pocket and returned to my crashed train's direction. Great, now I need to head for my train right now. This cold weather's gettin' pretty goddamn annoying! So let's go, Hionay!

With my face covered by my arm, I moved my way forward, preventing the wind from blowing my wavy, brown hair in my face. I wanted to move a bit faster in this goddamn weather, but I couldn't. It's too bad the snow was two inches above my feet however, making me move a bit slower instead. C'mon, c'mon, C'MON! You can do it, Hionay! Jus' keep movin'!

Once I spotted the trees, I began to notice some trees laid there on the snowy ground. Alright, Hionay. Let's jus' walk on the train tracks instead. I'm not gonna risk havin' a tree fall down on me, y'know. I looked down below for the train tracks and walked on them as soon as I spotted them.

Returning to my destination, I displayed my serious, determined face. Alright, then. Let's go! I continued walking and I was able to walk a bit faster this time. I walked so fast that I began to run. I saw the blizzard knocked down a couple trees right in front of me. I was relieved when I made the right decision to walk and run on the train tracks.

I ran, ran and ran as fast as I could, not allowing the blizzard to stop me, no matter how hard it tried. Then my eyes widened when I spotted something far away from me. What the hell? There I saw the remaining tracks were destroyed. No freakin' way! This can't be for real. Don't tell me the train crashed below this bridge out here, did it?!

I stopped by the end of the cliff and looked down below. Even though I couldn't see the train below me, I studied my surroundings and saw the remaining train tracks destroyed and ruined. I sighed when I gazed at it. Looks like my train crashed here after all. I can imagine many people dyin' there. I'll pray for them as soon as I find a warm, safe place for me to settle at temporarily.

I turned around. Right now I need to get out of here, forget the forest. It's too dangerous there. I need to get the hell out of this damn weather! I saw another station earlier. I walked forward in this cold weather.

After a while, I started to move very slowly. My body just couldn't handle this much cold weather. The images of my parents came into my mind. I knew death was upon me, realizing that I wouldn't be able to reach my destination. I looked up at the sky and asked, "Elohim…why are You doin' this to me? Why…are You lettin' me die?"