Chapter 1

Another agent picks Lisa up from school, disguising as a taxi driver. The agent drives Lisa to the headquarters.

"Great job on the first day, we saw everything through the cameras." The chief said.

"Thank you, sir." Lisa replied.

"There is going to be a party held by a boy, Namjoon, tomorrow night. Investigate from then on." The chief commands. "You are dismissed now." 

Lisa drives back to her house. Today was very tiring, she almost forgot what high school was like. She checks her phone and finds a message from Jisoo.

 She checks her phone and finds a message from Jisoo

Lisa couldn't help but smile to herself. 

No, fuck. She's the chief's daughter. I can't- Lisa thinks to herself.

-

Lisa wakes up from her alarm beeping like crazy. She takes a quick shower before changing her clothes and having breakfast.

She sighed to herself before carrying her backpack to school. One of the agents pick her up and drive her to school. She sits down at the classroom. Jisoo arrives not long after.

Suddenly, Namjoon stands up on his desk. "Everyone in the class is invited, party at my house tonight!" He announced.

"Kim Namjoon, detention, NOW!" The teacher yelled. Everybody settled down.

Namjoon walked out of the class after screaming. "DON'T FORGET!"

-

During break, Lisa talks with Jisoo. "Are you going to the party?" Lisa asked her.

"I don't know.. probably not, my dad will never let me anyways, what about you?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm probably gonna go." Lisa replied.

"Settle down, class. Break is over." The teacher shouted.

-

An agent picks her up from the high school and drove her back to the headquarters. The chief was waiting for her.

"For tonight's party, install this camera onto you." The chief gives Lisa a camera disguised as a necklace.

She then gets driven home by another agent. She wears the necklace and a jacket before eating something and going to the party.

There was music, food, drinks and lots and lots of people.

"Yo, new girl, you made it." Namjoon sees Lisa. "What do you want? Tequila? Vodka?" Lisa knows better than to drink on the job.

"Beer." Lisa replied. Namjoon comes back with a can of beer. Lisa then goes to the bathroom and empties the can of beer in the toilet before walking back in the living room. On the way, she sees Namjoon giving a big duffel bag to another man.

The man drops a small bag. Lisa picked it up and sees the drug she was investigating. Immediately, she hides the bag in her pocket before getting out of the house. She sees a cab nearby and enters it.

"To Hazelwood Street 55, please." She closed the door. The cab starts driving away. After a while of driving, a bunch of men grabbed Lisa and took her to a basement.

"Where are you guys taking me?" Lisa tried to fight back but failed.

She sees Namjoon in the basement. Namjoon inspected her and got rid of the necklace and watch she was wearing. Namjoon crushed it into pieces before throwing her into an empty room with lights on the ceiling and a window.

Through the window, Lisa could see Namjoon and a few other men.

"Who sent you?" Namjoon spoke through the microphone.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked, pretending not to know anything.

"Let me answer your question for you, the FBI. My people have files on everyone. Everyone in the school except for you. So, I asked them to investigate it when I found out you were working for the FBI." Namjoon revealed. "Throw her in."

A group of men throws Jisoo in the room. 

"Jisoo.." Lisa sees Jisoo looking very pale.

"Do you remember me having files on everyone. I know she is the daughter of the chief of the FBI. So, don't test me or I'll kill the both of you." Namjoon walked away.