Epilogue

Lisa wakes up, 20 missed calls? 

"Shit." She cleaned herself up and changed before rushing to her car and driving to the hospital. She sprinted to Jisoo's room. She was wide awake, having breakfast. Lisa sprinted towards Jisoo and hugged her tightly. But, everything in the room started to disappear into thin air.

Lisa wakes up. She rubbed her eyes, the sun was so bright this morning. 

Was it all just a dream? She thought to herself. She sighed before taking a shower and changing into her uniform. She then made some breakfast and ate in her house.

She drove to work. They were doing wrestling first thing in the morning. Lisa notices a boy trash talking and bragging about his wins. Lisa chuckled. She stepped in the ring and challenged the boy. The boy confidently agreed.

"Aren't you scared to be embarrassed after I beat you?" The boy smirked.

Lisa caught the boy off guard and pinned him down on the ground. The referee blows the whistle and Lisa got up. 

"Aren't you scared of not getting recruited into the agency?" Lisa smirked before walking away.

After an hour, they moved onto playing basketball. 

"Alright, settle down. We're playing classic basketball no modifications, same rules apply. Commander Park will be the referee and I will be making the teams. Make a line in front of me." Another Commander shouted.

Lisa leaves to go to her office and organise her files. She received a phone call in the middle of organising her files.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Miss Manoban?" A feminine voice asked.

"Yeah, can I help you?" 

"This is the hospital, we wanted to inform you that Miss Kim has woken up." 

"Really? I'll be there." Lisa hung up and wore her jacket before writing a note on her desk saying it was an emergency and she had to go.

She sprinted to her car and quickly drove to the hospital. She opened the door to Jisoo's room to find her awake and happily munching on some food. Before either of them could say anything, Lisa rushed to her and kissed her on the lips. 

"I missed you." Lisa said in a small voice.

"I missed you too.. I heard what you said.. everyday, every night." Jisoo smiled.

"I hope it wasn't too cheesy." Lisa smiled back.

"So.. you're training other people now?" Jisoo blushed.

"Yeah, you can come.. if you want.." Lisa grabbed some clothes in a cabinet in the room. "I have to get back there anyways."

"Sure." 

Lisa helped Jisoo change as her body was still weak. She was walking with a crane because she haven't walked in a very long time and she wasn't used to it. Lisa helped her get into the car and they drive back to work. Lisa takes Jisoo to her office and sits her down.

Somebody suddenly knocked on the door to the office. Lisa immediately hid Jisoo behind a cabinet under the desk. 

"Come in.." Lisa tried to act not suspicious.

It was Dong Chung Jae. "Hey, come sit." Lisa shakily said. "So, what's up?"

"Commander.. I want to quit." Chung Jae said.

"But why? You're at the top of the class and your final grades will come out in a few weeks." 

"My uncle.. he is really ill and I have to take care of him back home.." Chung Jae explained. "My aunt has dementia and she is in a mental hospital so she can't take care of him."

"How about this?" Lisa proposed. "I'll make sure you have time with your family. Each day, I'll make sure you'll get an hour or two with your uncle and aunt. I want to see you succeed, I don't want to see you fail, okay?"

"Really? You'd do that for me?" Tears flowed through Chung Jae's eyes.

Jisoo listened to Lisa comforting the boy.

"Of course, I know you're a talented boy. I'll do my best to make the world know that." Lisa led the boy outside.

"A little help?" Jisoo was struggling to get back up.

"Oh. Yeah, sorry." Lisa rushed to her and helped her up.

"You know.. you're a really nice person." Jisoo smiled.

"And are you into those types?" Lisa looked at Jisoo.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Jisoo chuckled.