Chapter 4

~One Month Later~

They heard a large knock on the door of the apartment. Lisa looked through the hole of the door and find a few FBI agents there. She barricaded the door before pulling Jisoo's hand as the two of them scurry through a tunnel that takes them to the back door of the apartment complex.

Lisa starts up the car she has prepared beforehand and sits Jisoo down inside. Lisa helped Jisoo wear her seatbelt before wearing her seatbelt and driving away from the complex.

 Lisa helped Jisoo wear her seatbelt before wearing her seatbelt and driving away from the complex

"Where are we going?" Jisoo asked.

"Outside of the city." Lisa replied. "There is stuff we need to survive at the trunk of the car. And wear this." Lisa gives her a duffel bag. Jisoo zips open the duffel bag and finds a hair tie, a bucket hat, and a hoodie.

"Our faces are probably all over the news." Lisa tells her before also wearing a cap, sunglasses and a short sleeve hoodie.

"Is there any news.. about my dad?" Jisoo asked.

Lisa switched on the radio to the car.

*The Corrupt Chief has finally been arrested. Lawyer, Seong Chunghee has sentenced the chief to 8 years of imprisonment. Moving on, the stock market have been-* Lisa turns off the radio.

"Why would my dad do that?" Jisoo asked.

"I don't know, but I don't think that's the case." Lisa replied.

"You don't think he bribed Namjoon?" 

Lisa shook her head. "My mission was to take down the drug kingpin but at the same time protect you. You really think he would tell me to protect you if he knew Namjoon was going to kidnap you?"

"Then what do you think happened?" 

"It's just an assumption but I think that it was all part of Namjoon's plan. He could do anything to you and to me without the chief of the FBI constantly threatening him." Lisa pulled over at a drive thru of Mcdonalds.

She ordered 2 cheeseburgers, 2 cokes and some fries and pays with cash so the FBI nor Namjoon could track them down.

"Eat up, you must be hungry." Lisa hands Jisoo some food. She stops the car at an empty alley behind a pawn shop.

Once they finish eating, Jisoo throws away the rubbish in a dumpster before helping Lisa open the trunk. Jisoo sets up the inflatable bed mattress while Lisa checks out what the pawn store have. 

There were a weapons section in the pawn shop. There were guns, daggers, knives and more. I can't get a gun, I'd have to show my permit with my name on it.. Lisa thought to herself before grabbing 2 pocket knives.

"Is that all for today?" The man in the register asked.

"And also that.." Lisa pointed at the first aid kit on the shelf near the counter.

"45,000 won, please." The man gave Lisa some change before handing her the items. Lisa walked out of the pawn shop with the items and walked to the car.

The air matress was fully set up. Lisa smiled finding Jisoo there, sitting in the car. She puts the stuff in a cabinet of the car.

The sun was about to go down. They drive to a car park of a park before settling down and going onto the mattress and getting some rest.

"Goodnight." Lisa cuddles with Jisoo. She kissed Jisoo on the forehead before going to sleep. It made Jisoo blush badly. But eventually, she fell asleep.