Chapter 6

Jisoo turned her dad's body around, it was filled with blood drooling out of him. 

"What do you want from me?" Jisoo's lips quivered out of fear with tears dribbling down her face.

"Finally." Namjoon smirked. "I want to see people suffer in front of my eyes, them crying their eyes out over someone."

"You're a psychopath!" Jisoo screamed.

"A psychopath?" Namjoon chuckled. "Maybe I am. What can you do about it, you little mouse? I am a psychopath! I am!" He shouted.

A few men grabbed Jisoo by her arm and strapped her to a chair. 

"When I grew up, all I learnt was pain and suffering, now you can get a taste of that." Namjoon walked out of the room. Namjoon walked to Lisa's room.

"What did you do to Jisoo?" Lisa was curled up in the corner of the room.

"That girl was getting on my nerves, reminds me of my brother. Do you wanna know what I did to my brother?" Namjoon looked at Lisa. "I killed em."

A look of horror comes upon Lisa's face. 

"Bring her in." Namjoon tells his men. A poorly beaten up Jisoo gets pushed into the room. She was bleeding and her body was filled with wounds.

Lisa could hear Namjoon and his men leaving. She carefully leaned Jisoo's head on her lap before stopping her wounds from bleeding with her jacket.

-

Jisoo wakes up to find herself covered with a blood stained jacket. Lisa was beside her, fast asleep. She was in so much pain, her head was throbbing, her whole body felt numb.

There was a small container of water and a piece of dry bread beside the container of water. Jisoo quickly drank a bit of the water.

She looked around, it was pitch black. She felt someone pull her and carry her away. She was too weak to do anything about it.

A large and bright light shined, it made her eyes hurt for a few seconds. Jisoo finds herself in a truck. She sees her dad inside. Her dad was in a mask and a hat.

"D-dad?" Jisoo wasn't sure if she was seeing the right things, or if she was in a dream. 

"Jisoo! It's me!" Her dad hugged her tightly. Jisoo suddenly remembered how Lisa always said to not trust anybody easily. She softly pushed her dad away. All the memories of how her biological dad abused her rushed back to her.

"Where's Lisa?" 

"She's just an agent, what do you need her for?" Her dad chuckled. He was just met with a glare from Jisoo.

Her dad cleared his throat. "We're not going to look for the agent, it's a waste of time and energy." 

"If you're not, then I am." Jisoo opened the door to the truck and left after grabbing a torch. 

"Jisoo.. Jisoo!" Her dad called her name, trying to get her to return to the truck. Jisoo finds a broken window in the building and enters it. 

Inside, there were guards patrolling the building. Jisoo carefully hid behind a few boxes and slowly made her way through the cell blocks. The cell block areas were still pitch black, she makes her way through to find Lisa's cell.

"Fuck, it needs a key." Jisoo walked to the staff quarters. There were a few guards changing.

"Dude, I can barely stay awake for my shift." One of the guards said.

"Let's go or else boss will strangle us just like how he did with Ji-Seok." Another one of the guards said before they all walked out. Jisoo locked the staff room doors before finding a key hanger board upon the wall. 

She scrambled and scrambled until she remembered a number outside of the cell, labelling number 301. She grabbed the keys quietly before changing into one of the guard's clothes and grabbing a few weapons. She hid the keys in her uniform, wore a hood, a mask, a hat and grabbed a mop. She carried a bucket and went on her way. 

Suddenly, a man stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Namjoon asked her.