03

February 2013

Sam's pov

Dean and I are in the Bunker. I completed the 2nd trial; rescuing Bobby from Hell and getting him to heaven.

We're waiting to hear from Kevin for the final trail. Dean's on his laptop.

I hear a ding on the laptop. "Charlie sent me an email," Dean said.

"About?" I asked. "She emailed that there's an old case that has re-opened in Lebanon," Dean said.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Remember that case about a high school teacher named Mark Beviss who was killed with his blood drained back in January '09?" Dean asked.

"Yes, I remember. He's a teacher at Lebanon High whom had his blood drained, throat ripped out of his neck" I said.

"It's been five years. It looks like the killer is back," Dean said. "Any new victims?" I asked.

"Yes, Darren Hicks; 22. He an alumni at Lebanon High, he was the star basketball player until his ex girlfriend accused him of abuse and sexual assault but he pleded Not Guility. Two weeks ago, he was killed. His blood drained dry, throat ripped out," he said.

"That's how they found Mark Beviss," I said. "Latest victim; Lorretta Skeets; 36. She raped a fifteen year girl, who shall remain name less. Lorretta Skeets also taught at Lebanon High along with Mark Beviss," he said.

"A woman sexual predator? That doesn't happen everyday," I said. "Huh, the victims have one thing in common. They all are a part of Lebanon High School," he said.

---

We got to the coroners, checking on each of the victims. Lorretta has her throat ripped out, her blood drained dry.

Darren has multiple stab wounds to his chest and his genial area. His throat ripped out and blood drained.

"Dean, these bites look family," I said. Dean looks at the bite marks. "I know those fangs, they're succubus fangs.

"Female demon that seduces human men while they sleep. Same with an Incubus but with a female human," Dean said.

"At least it's not that one Succubus we encountered in Vegas named Casey, who trapped you when you tried to exorcize her," I said.

"Yea, don't remind me," he said. "I won't. Remember that girl that we spoke to about Mark Beviss?" I asked.

"Nadia Roussell?" Dean asked. "Yeah her. We spoke to her before, questioning Mark Beviss. We should talk to her again," I said.

"Was she blonde?" I asked. "light brunette, brown eyes. You almost hit her with Baby once in '08," I said.

"I didn't notice she was walking because we were arguing about Ruby," he said. "She called you an asshole and flipped you off," I said, laughing.

"Ooh. Now I remember her. I wonder what she looks like now," Dean said, as we leave the coroner.

Nadia's pov

A lot has changed in five years. I am 20 years old. I got out of the shower, wrapping my towel around my body. "Nadia! Are you up?" I hear my mom.

"Yes, I just got out of the shower!" I said, towel drying my hair. "Okay, Agent Smith and his partner, Agent Osbourne are here. They want to talk to you about Mr. Beviss," my mom said.

I hear the name Agent Osbourne. "Oh fuck me!" I whispered. I start having flashbacks about Sam and Dean.

January 2009