025

Dean's pov

It's raining very hard. I decided to pull over into the woods. I turned the front and back lights off and parked my car.

Nadia sat up. She slept in the backseat. "Are we stopping?" she asked.

"Yes, it's raining hard. Once it calms down, we'll continue to drive," I said. "Sounds good," she said, rubbing her eyes.

"Did you get a little nap in?" I asked. "Yeah, I did," she said.

"That's good. I'm gonna come back there," I said, shutting the car off.

I climbed over the back seat. Nadia squealed as I pulled her over my lap as I slowly pulled down her pants to her hips.

"Don't touch my burn mark," she said.
I looked at the burn mark on her lower back.

"I won't," I said, moving my hand towards her ass cheek. She bit her lip as I spanked her.

Nadia moaned with pleasure. "Harder," she said. I spanked her a second time.

She moaned with passion as she enjoyed it. "Want another one?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said, seductively. I spanked her harder.

Nadia moaned as I did it a third time. She pulls her pants back on. "I love this side of you," she said.

"Oh you do?" I asked. She straddles my lap as I grab her ass. She smirks softly.

"Oh, I do. Something different about you," she said. "Let me show you," I said, closing my eyes and showing her my black eyes.

She gasped softly. "Why do you have black eyes?" she asked, touching my face.

"After Metatron killed me, the Mark brought me back as a demon. Crowley told me that the Mark made Cain a demon," I said.

Nadia's pov

Dean finished telling me how he got Demon eyes. "So after Metatron killed you, the Mark brought you back as a demon?" I asked.

"It did. Crowley didn't tell me as I was still dead. Once I became a Demon, I felt this adrenaline rush. It made me powerful," he said.

"Welcome to the club. It's like after I killed Mr. Beviss, it made me realize that there's nothing wrong with me being half-succubus," I said.

"Well, I'm glad you found me, Nadia," he said, cupping my cheek. "Me too," I said, smiling.

Dean nodded, smirking. I kissed him deeply, he kissed me back.

I took my jacket off. He took his off too. I sat up as I pulled off my shirt as I still had no bra.

Dean took his shirt off. Dean kissed me deeply as he grabbed my breasts, squeezing them.

He slowly starts sucking on one of them. I moaned softly as I felt a bit on them.

He looked up at me as she did the same with the other breast then bites it. I moaned softly.

"Love it when I suck and bite your tits?" he asked. "Yes. Abaddon was right, you give girls all sorts of nasty," I said.

"I'd rather be nasty with you, Nadia," he whispered. He kissed down my body, he slowly pulled my leather leggings off.

I stood up as he got them off me completely. I straddle his lap, I slowly unbuckle his belt.

He unbuttoned his own jeans, pushing them off him as we were both naked together.

We kissed each other deeply. I kissed his neck, grinding on his lap.