024

Five Months Later

Nadia's pov

I've been looking for Dean and Crowley on my own for five months now. I have no luck trying to find them.

Sam's been trying to call me but I don't answer him. I've called all of Dean's cell phones for months, still not answering.

I even summoned my father Kivon to help. He's still trying to find Dean and Crowley but nothing.

Someone told me that they were going near Beulah, North Dakota. I got to Beulah, North Dakota.

I still have Colt's car that he let me borrow to find Dean. I parked at a motel, going inside.

"Good afternoon, Miss

"Good afternoon, Miss. May I help you?" a clerk asked. "Hi, I am Agent Lodge," I said, showing my badge.

"Hello, Agent," she said. "Have you seen this man?" I asked, showing a picture of Dean on my phone.

"Yes, I have. He left here a couple of hours ago," she said. "Thank you. Um, do you happen to know the room he's staying in?" I asked.

"I can't give that info out. However, he did leave with a man with an English accent and a local blonde girl named Anne-Marie," she said.

"Thank you. Where does Anne-Marie work?" I asked. "Black Spurs Bar," she said. "Thank you. May I get a room please?" I asked.

---

I pulled up to Black Spurs Bar, parking the car. I got out of the car. I see Dean.

"Dean," I whispered

"Dean," I whispered. He walks over towards Anne-Marie arguing with a guy wearing a denim jacket.

"Hey, is this him?" Dean asked. "There a problem?" the guy asked.

"Are you Matt?" Dean asked, punching Matt in the face. Everyone gasped, including Anne-Marie.

Matt was on the hood of a car. I watched Dean throwing punches at Matt.

I saw Crowley walking down the steps as I backed away. Dean punched Matt in the face, eight times.

Anne-Marie had a worried look on her face as Matt's face was covered in blood.