04

Dean's pov

After we left Nadia's house, Sam and I got back to the Bunker. I still can't get over how grown and beautiful Nadia has gotten.

"Wow, just wow!" I said, taking my tie off. "Wow what, Dean?" Sam asked.

"I can't get over how grown up Nadia has gotten," I said. "Yeah, she's grown up. I think she's got something to hide," he said.

I hear Nadia's name, then look at Sam. "Why you say that?" I asked.

"I mean.. when we mentioned Darren Hicks, she pretended that she was shocked," Sam said.

"Are you saying that Nadia killed them?" I asked. "I didn't say that. Why do you care?" he asked.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. Sam chucked, "Wait, you like her, don't you?" I looked at Sam.

"No, I do not," I lied. "Dean, you got a crush on Nadia," he said.

"Yes, I got a crush on her," I said. "I knew it. She's 12 years younger than you," Sam said.

"She's perfectly legal age," I said. "That's true. I don't think she likes you," he said.

"Oh that kind of hurts," I said. "You almost ran her over with Baby," he said. I had a flashback when I almost hit her with Baby four years ago.

Dean and Nadia's Meet Cute/November 2008

I was driving Baby through Lebanon. Sam and I were talking about Castiel pulling me out of hell and arguing about Ruby.

"Hey, watch out!" Sam said. I looked at the girl, stomping on the breaks.

The girl stares at us. My car randomly stops. "Oh my god, I am so sorry," I said.

"Watch it, asshole!" she said, flipping me off. She crosses the road.

"Feisty, I like it," I said, smirking. "Two words; jailbait," Sam said. "I would never!" I said, driving away.

Now..

I chuckled. "Now I remember. She was cute but Nadia now, she never had a rack like she has now," I said.

"Well, I'm gonna go lay down," Sam said. "Well, I'm gonna watch some porn and think about Nadia," I said.

"Dean, I don't want to hear that!" he said, walking away. I chuckled, heading to my room.

Two Weeks Later

Nadia's pov

I'm in my room, writing in my journal about. 'Two weeks have passed. I can't get Dean out of my mind, even though he was in my dreams, I can't believe he's still real. I had my first nightmare about him being killed by Hellhounds.'

I heard a knock, and she opened it. "Nadia," my mom said.

"Yeah?" I asked. "I'm going to work now. See you in the morning," she said.

"Night, Mom. Be safe," I said. "You know I will. By the way, there's leftover pasta in the fridge," she said.

"Thanks Mom," I said, smiling. She shuts my door, continue to write in my notebook.

'After seeing Dean again, I started having dream visions of him again. Why did I have dreams about Dean? Were those dreams telling me something?'

My phone started ringing, I opened it up. "Hello?" I asked.

"Nadia, it's Colt. Hector Santos has left his place, heading to Steve's bar," Colt said.

"Oh my way, just waiting for my mom's car to pull out of the driveway," I paused, looking out my window.

Her car leaves the driveway then turns. I closed my journal.