012

Nadia's pov

We got to Abaddon's location. Its a ghost town. We are looking around for her.

"It's a legit ghost town," I said. "The hell happened here?" Dean asked.

"A local chemical plant sprung a leak years ago. They evacuated three square blocks. I guess this place is still contaminated," Sam said.

"Wait, this whole place is poisonous?" Dean asked, looking at Sam. "Yeah," Sam said.

"Smells like it," I mouthed. I see Dean holding his hand over his crotch.

 I see Dean holding his hand over his crotch

"Can't help you there," Sam said. I looked down at Dean as he's worried about little Dean.

I scoffed, chuckling. "What's the matter? Worried that your dick will fall off?" I asked.

Sam chuckled at my pun. "Very funny, Nadia," Dean said.

I shrugged as smirked. We walked around the corner, hearing a thud noise.

I gasped softly. Sam pulls out a gun.. "Stay behind me," Dean said.

I got behind him, holding him. Sam kicks door as we see two people in there.

"Dean," Sam said. Dean went inside to check on Irv, taking the band of his mouth.

I went inside as Sam shut the door. "Where's Abaddon?" Dean asked.

I stared at the girl. "Abaddon has been torching the other hunters. She's trying to get the Intel on you, boys," Irv asked.

"Do you know why?" Sam asked. "I seriously doubt she wants to add you to her Christmas Card list. Now, do you want to make a rescue or what?" Irv asked.

"Right after you take a shot of holy water, huh?" Dean asked. I looked out the window through the blinds.

Dean and Sam give them a shot of Holy Water. "Happy?" the girl said.

"Sorry about that," Dean said. "Don't worry about it. Last thing you need is us popping black eyes," Irv said.

Dean helps them out. Sam helps her up. "You're Tracy, right? I'm Sam Winchester," Sam said.

"Good for you," Tracey said. Dean and Sam look at her. "She's new. We did a shapeshifter job in Sacramento together. Smart, she got a mouth on her," Irv said.

"Just like me," I said. "Who's this?" Irv asked. "Irv, Tracey. This is Nadia Roussell, this is her first hunt," Dean said.

"No, she's a succubus!" Tracey said, charging at me. I gasped back, Dean stood in front of me.

"No, no, she's a Cambion!" Dean said. "She's half human/half succubus," Sam said, giving me Holy Water.

I drank it then took a knife, cutting myself. It quickly heals up. "Holy water doesn't affect her nor does devil's trap but she can heal quickly and has no electric energy when she gets cut," Dean said.