027

Next Morning

Nadia's pov

It was the next morning. Dean and I couldn't sleep after what we did to Lester.

I am about to take a shower. I see Dean staring at me then walking behind me, holding me close.

"Did you have fun killing Lester with me and you drained his blood?" Dean asked, as he moved my hair to the side.

"Yes, the make out session we did after I drained his blood," I said. "Your lips are covered in blood. That's good," he said, kissing my neck.

I turned my face over, kissing him. He kisses me softly.

"Are you gonna side with Crowley?" I asked, looking at him. "I'm planning on it," he said.

I sighed softly, looking away. "What?" he asked, lifting my chin.

I moved his hand off my chin. "Dean, I hate to do this but if you side with Crowley, I will leave," I said.

"Nadia, please don't leave me. I've waited six months for you to find me. I can't live without you for another six months," he said.

"If you don't want me to leave, then get rid of Crowley. It'll be us against the world," I said. Dean looked at me.

"Just let me think about it," he said. "Well, I'm gonna shower up and when I'm done, you have to choose. Me or Crowley," I said.

"Okay," he said. I headed to the bathroom, shutting the door.

---

We got to Pink Flamingo Bar. I sensed two other demons in there with Crowley.

"Ready to do this?" I asked

"Ready to do this?" I asked. "Let's get this over with," Dean said, opening the door, I went inside and he followed.

We see Crowley with the two demons.
"Dean, Nadia, how did it go?" Crowley asked.

"Fine, fine. He's dead, you are right. I feel amazing. Nadia drained his blood as well," Dean said, smiling.

We smiled. "He?" Crowley asked. "Uh Lester," Dean said.

"The client, you two killed the client together?" Crowley asked. "He showed up as we were about to kill Mindy but he got in our way," I said.

"It doesn't matter, he's a dead douche," Dean said. "Of course it matters. The deal was one dead wife for one soul. The wife's not dead, I don't get the soul. It's Math," Crowley yelled.

"Now, Nadia and I are gonna take off together," Dean said. We turned our backs against Crowley.

"Don't turn your backs on me!" Crowley yelled. Dean turns around, shoves Crowley.

Crowley was down on the floor. Dean chuckled, I giggled.

The male demon smirked. Crowley looks at his demons. "Something funny?" Crowley asked.