06

Nadia's pov

I am still cuffed and my head's covered, I can't see anything. "Thank you, Charlie for helping," Dean said.

"Don't mention it. Nice meeting you, Nadia," Charlie said. "This way, Nadia," Dean said.

I grunted as they moved me then sat me down. I still can't see, feeling cuffs and ropes on.

The black hood's off my face. I look up, seeing Dean and Sam's face.

"Hey, there, slut," Dean said. I looked around, seeing we're in a dungeon.

"Oooh, lovely dungeon. Are we gonna go Fifty Shades?" I asked, trying to break the cuff since they don't sting.

"Nice try, sweetheart," Dean said, with a smirk. "You think these cuffs will hold me down?" I asked.

"We know that you killed Mark Beviss, Darren Hicks, Lorretta Skeets and Hector Santos," Sam said.

"How did you know that?" I asked. "We heard you and Jill talking while we're behind the counter," Dean said.

"We want to know why you killed them," Sam said. My eyes changed, growled at both of them.

Then Sam throws Holy Water at my face. I gasped softly as it was cold.

"That's cold!" I yelled. Sam and Dean looked at each other. 'Huh? Its not stinging her face,' Sam asked.

"That's something we don't see everyday," Dean said. I looked at Dean.

I can't hear his thoughts but I can hear Sam's thoughts. "What kind of Succubus are you?" Dean asked.

"Holy water doesn't work on me," I said. Dean grabs a blade.

He cuts my face with it. I gasped in pain. The cut heals up slowly. "The fuck? No electric energy?" Sam asked, confused.

"Why are you killing those innocent lives?" Dean asked. "Innocent? They're not innocent. They're sexual deviants who get away with rape and murder who deserves death. Their victims' families need justice and that's what I'm doing," I said.

"Now tell us; What kind of Succubus you are?!" Dean asked, getting the blade to my heart.

I gasped through my teeth as he got closer."Dean..!" Sam yelled.

"Okay, okay! I'm half-succubus, half-human. A cambion," I said. "A cambion?" Dean asked.

"Wait, we met a cambion named Jesse years ago. Cas said that Cambions are offspring of a human and a demon, or the Antichrist," Sam said.

"Is your mother human?" Dean asked. "Yes," I said. "Was she ever possessed by a demon?" Sam asked.

"No, she got pregnant by an Incubus back in January 1992. She gave birth to me by Emergency C-section on May 23rd, 1992," I said.

"Who's the Incubus that got your mother pregnant with you?" Dean asked. "Kivon. I don't know much about him," I said.

"Kivon.. That name sounds familiar," Dean whispers. "He had sex with my mom, got her pregnant with me and he disappeared," I said.

They looked at each other. "I won't kill innocent people, only ones that get away with rape, murder, or abusing their power or job like teachers Mr. Beviss and Miss Skeets," I said.

"She seems harmless," Sam said. "What are you gonna do to me?" I asked.

"You're free to go," Dean said. "Dean will take you back," Sam said, taking the straps off.

Dean unties my arms and feet. I grabbed my wrists as the marks on my wrist healed quickly.

"Where's my blade?" I asked. Dean gives me the blade back. I put it in the back of my pants.