good times .

walking back home from school it was me , robin , finney , and gwen . finally gwen speaks up

" sooo .. everything alright ? " she asks staring directly at me.

" yeah , why'd you ask ? " I turn to her

" because you look like you've seen a ghost " robin says shrugging his shoulders and finney shakes his head in agreement.

" wow , you guys are that rude ? " I say while laughing .

" nah , just joking. your actually really beautiful. " robin says admiring my features

gwen and finney look at eachother and start giggling and i look over at them and say

" dont even think about it . " I say laughing and turning back to robin

" 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝐴𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑜 , 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 . "

" lo sé, soy un mujeriego " he says smirking .
( I know , im a ladies man . )

" I don't see any of your ladies . " I say laughing

he smiles at me and continues to look forward .

we're about to go different paths when finney says , " you guys coming to my game ? " he says excitedly .

" of course finn . i wouldn't miss it at all " I say while gwen pats him on the back and says " I mean I live with you so duh " she says smiling .

he smiles at us and asks, " you coming robin ? "

" yeah buddy . wouldn't miss it for the world . " he says nudging his shoulder and waving us bye before walking off .

we walked into our house noticing our dad was gone .

" relief . " gwen says laying on the couch . i decided to go in finneys room to check on him .

" heyy finney , what are you up to ? " I say sitting on his bed .

" nothing . kinda nervous for the game " he says scratching the back of his neck .

" hey it's alright , you'll do good . " I say smiling at him .

( decided to make next chapter the game 💀 . )