happy again.

robins been staying with us since his uncle has work alot. it's been a 2 weeks and
our dad hasn't been home .. like at all. but it was a good thing though. surprisingly I took care of finney and gwen pretty well.

it was now the morning for school and everybody's ready. we were just waiting on gwen.

" could she be any slower. " finney says as I nudge him.

" stop it finn."

" fine . " he holds up his hands in defense as robin laughs.

" seriously robin ? " I say turning to the boy.

" not my fault. it was funny! "

just on que gwen walks down.

" thank god. " i say before dragging her by her arm and walking out. as usual the two boys follow.

" what was that about ? " she asked in curiosity

" they're being assholes again" i say directly to her

ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴠᴀɴ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ. ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇ ᴀ Fᴀᴄᴇ.

I stop staring at the van. even though i helped robin escape. there was still a weird feeling i had in my stomach. but this time it was weird.. worst than the last feeling.

robin noticed the van too. but just gave it a glare and kept walking.

gwen and finney didn't really wanna knowledge it. especially finney. anytime he sees the van he gets chills.

" anyways ! " gwen says trying to lighten the mood as the van drives away..

I smile down at her waiting for what she has to say.

" excited for school.. anybody ? " gwen says

" a bit. " finney says

" yeah i agree. school isn't so bad nowadays . " robin says as i nod my head in agreement.

" yeah.. but ill see you guys after school ? " gwen says.

" of course gwen. don't come out until you see us waiting for you , okay ? " I said sternly.

" got it. " she says before walking away.

i speed walk trying to get away from the boys behind me as they catch onto it and speed up aswell.

" where ya going ash? " finney teases

" for the love of god. " i mumble.

" what's wrong ash? woke up on the wrong side of the bed" robin says as they both laugh at the corny joke.. also one robin used before.

" okay for starters. please get new jokes. and no actually. you guys are just annoying " i say

he holds his heart and fake falls as finney catches him. that surprisingly made me laugh.

" see ! Your laughing !! " finney says excitedly.

it's honestly been a while since I've been actually happy. the whole kidnapping thing. that van , that man and his brother. that basement gave me weird vibes. it felt like someone was watching me..

as the three of us walk in school we immediately head to our classes.