ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 6.

(a/n: don't mind any mistakes or anything, decided to finish this book)

ashley pov:

ive been waiting on him to come down here. for the past couple days I've been practicing and setting up how to kill him. i wanted to be free , once and for all.

robin pov:

me , finney , and gwen were in the living room waiting on a call from the police. they told us they would call us when they had any leads for ashleys disappearance. even though we gave their asses plenty leads

finney was looking around , sweating and breathing hard. i understood, he didn't know if his big sister was okay.. neither did gwen. and neither did I.

" we should go. " i say to them , immediately gwen is already out the door , me behind her and finney following along closing the door.

it was raining at the time. gwen was on her bike as me and finney caught up after.

she was mumbling something but i couldn't seem to hear it.

" please jesus. im sorry i said you weren't real. " she says stopping before saying again.

" 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙."

gwen pov:

i saw...

ʙʀᴜᴄᴇ ʏᴀᴍᴀᴅᴀ
ᴠᴀɴᴄᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴘᴇʀ
ɢʀɪꜰꜰɪɴ sᴛᴀɢ
ʙɪʟʟʏ sᴄʜᴏʟᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ

i fell down off my bike , once i looked up they were gone ... as robin and finney came over asking what was wrong. i looked to the side.

"ash is alive and we have to go to the police now."

robin nods his head as finney helps me up.

ashley pov :

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ.

ⵊ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ⵊ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʀᴏʙɪɴ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏᴋᴇɴ.

" no fucking way.. " he says looking around , his eyes landing on me.

" I knew that he was hiding something from me .. again. but holy mary mother of god. " he says with heavy breathing.

" please help. don't you remember me? " i say to him.

he stares at me like he's trying to remember.

" can you call my dad ? my brother ? my sister ? " i say again.

as his face lights up in realization.

" i do remember you. you saved that one kid a month or two ago. " he says

" dont worry. he's not here... he had to go into work."

" uh.. if you don't remember my name, I'm max... stay-calm." he says again.

he looks around again , " no wonder why he was freaking out this morning."

he looks me in the eye again

" ʜᴇʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ⵊ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ?  ᴛʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ ? "

𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚.

" no..no..no."

"Hᴇʏ ɪᴛ's ᴏᴋᴀʏ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜ-"