not again..

i stared at the poster in disbelief. it was like my whole world had stopped.
i closed my window and ran down the stairs and directly out the door just over to that poster. I couldn't believe my eyes . whoever that man is did it again. and this time he took somebody else i cared about. it wasnt just a friend , it wasn't just a associate , it wasn't just a person you see here and there...

 it wasnt just a friend , it wasn't just a associate , it wasn't just a person you see here and there

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʀᴏʙɪɴ. ʀᴏʙɪɴ Aʀᴇʟʟᴀɴᴏ.

i felt like i couldn't breathe or something. like the whole world had stopped. me and robin just started getting along more. and they take him away ?

I started crying. I didn't care who saw me. didn't care who walked past. didn't care who even drove past. i just cried. i was sick of it.

going back into the house and storming into finneys room.

" finney. finney " i said shaking him.

" yes as- whats wrong ? " finney said getting up

" robin. robins gone finney. "

he didn't hesitate and got up to hug me.

" it's okay ash. it's okay " he says still holding me

" finney they did it again finney.. they did it to hurt me. "

" who ash? what are you talking about ? " he said confused .

" whoever is taking them finney! don't you get it ?. i talked to billy every time he delivered newspapers. i even spoke to griffin once. they both were amazing boys .. and they were so sweet finn. next thing you know there both gone. me and vance started talking. then dating. boom. missing poster again. me and Bruce have been friends before any of this started. all i got from Bruce was one last hug finney. next thing you know .. missing poster. trying to relax my mind about this shit. I finally decide to smoke finney. look outside and saw robins poster. im going to find whoever the fuck did this and i promise you i will kill him. "

he looked shocked on what I said.. half of it being true and other half being out of anger.

" you can't ash. what if you end up hurt .. " he said worried.

" finney i love you okay? but i will find whoever did this. "

" no ash! you cant. please " he said

" ill be okay finney, im going to wake up gwen. " i said walking out with him still following me

" listen if you wanna go. then that's fine ! just please ash think about this. " he said

" gwen wake up. wake up. "

" what- what's wrong guys ? " she says sitting up.

finney goes to speak and i cut him off

" robin is missing. they took robin gwen. i need you to have one of those dreams.. or atleast try. please." i said to her

" what.. robins missing? .. i can try." gwen says.

" thank you. "