finding arellano.

gwen pov:

i finally had a dream.. but it was weird. it was robin. sitting down near a wall.. he didn't look so good. his bandanna had mostly blood and his clothes were dirty. but there was yelling. a bunch of yelling like someone was screaming at him.. but also another person like somebody was stopping the other one from screaming.

I finally jumped up to tell ash what had happened. storming to her room where she was already up. like shed been waiting on me.

" ash ! i had a dream ! " I say.

" what was it about ? " she says immediately turning to me.

" robin .. I said him ! but he was sitting near a wall .. his bandanna was pretty messy and his clothes didn't look too good .. "

ash's face lights up. just hearing the boys name

" also .. somebody was yelling at him. but I don't think Robin heard it.. but then somebody else was holding back the person yelling .. it was kinda crazy. " i say to her

she smiled. like she knew. but didn't say anything.

" 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑜. "

" what ? you cant ." I say to her

" I think I know who took robin. i bumped into that man. when I ran into the house that day ? when you , robin and finn were on the couch. i ran from him. " she says walking out into finneys room. gladly he heard everything.

" he asked me to grab his hat and his bags . I gave him his hat and didn't give him the bags . he gave me a weird vibe. he stepped towards me and i ran. never looked back. "

" what .. what color was the van ? " i looked at finney and he looked at me back. knowing what i meant.

" the van ?? black. " Abacadbra " on the side... what ? is there something your not telling me ? " ash said.

" um.. .. she had another dream. " finney says.

ash looks at me then him.

" about the man .. white face . black top hat .. dressed in black with a cape. "

" it's him. im going for robin. " she says walking out wasting no time .

" ash ! " finney says.

" let her go finn.. she's already lost a lot. if she goes missing.. we'll know where to find her."