home again.

walking through the streets i didnt care who saw me honestly. a teenager walking down the roads alone didn't look or sound right.

I've been down about 3 neighborhoods. it was a struggle to even get here since finney was not letting me go.. but i know they'll be okay. hopefully. I never want to leave them alone. especially with what usually happens at home. but i had too. I cant lose another person to that man.

this was my 4th neighborhood so far. gwen informed me on the van and how the man looked. I had a feeling I was close and i just knew I was. I wasn't going away this time. and I can promise you that.

stepping foot infront on a house.. it was small with about 3 or 2 windows. i couldn't really tell , a tree infront of it. it seemed sketchy but I just decided to look around it. like I've done with all the other houses I passed.

walking up to the door. I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach. but I ignored it as I knocked .. the door opened and there was a man. with a mustache .. i dont think it was the same man .

" hello .. who are you ? " the man asks me before letting me come in.

" hi .. sorry if i interrupted anything. " I say looking straight at his bulletin board.

" oh ! the missing kids ? look listen I'll tell y-"

" max. who's this ? " another man said walking up from a door making sure to close it behind him.

that uneasy feeling came in my stomach again like something wasn't right. i looked into the man's eyes and they were familiar. even though he had glasses on when i bumped into him. that was the man. and i was sure of it.

" oh ! a kid. i was just gonna tell her about the missing kids. " he says

" oh. alright." he says before looking at me and walking out.

" alright so-"

" where does that door lead to."

" huh-?"

" where does the fucking door lead to? "

" i don't know. I swear. that's my brother, a-and I don't know alright? " he says to me.

the fear in his eyes alert me as he probably doesn't know. " im sorry. but i have to check it out "

I kicked the door since it was locked , the sound of it being unlocked made me relieved as i walked down the steps and into that basement.

his brother behind me .. " holy shit.. " he says.

I look at him and back infront of me..

" ᴀsʜ .. ? " robin spoke softly lifting up.

" arellano ! " i say to him before running over and hugging him

he grunts in pain but hugs me back.

" how did you find me.. who the hell is that? " he says .

" his brother. he has a brother robin. i have so much to tell you . we have to go now. " i say to him before grabbing his arm and putting it over me. thankfully he was able to walk.

" ill help you guys.. I knew he was hiding something from me but I didn't know it was this. " his brother says stopping before speaking again " I don't know where he is. hurry up. "

finishing next chapter.