Chapter VII

"Don't worry, I inject this to all of my test subjects, I don't want them to be wearing loads of clothes and nor do I want them die from the cold mid-experiment, so I invented a substance that increases body temperature", he explained to you, 'That makes sense', you thought to yourself, but you were still quite mad at him for not telling you beforehand.

"Wait here", he commanded and left the room. After a while he came back with a thin white shirt and a pair of white pants, 'There's no way in the Abyss I'm wearing that', you thought to yourself, crossing your finger and praying to Celestia that these clothes were infact not for you.

"Put on these", he stated the three words you were praying he wasn't going to say. "Is this. . . necessary?", you didn't exactly want to argue, but you still did not want to wear those hideous clothes. "Yes, it is. You agreed to being my test subject, didn't you?", he insisted.

"Are there any other clothes I can wear?", you asked again, it was crystal clear at this point how much you despised those clothes. He laughed, "If you don't like the clothes, just say it, needn't make such a big deal about it", he made fun of you. "Ah, sorry if it looked like-", you started but he cut you off, "Why are you apologizing? Gosh, you're entertaining", he laughed at you.

'Why is he so irritating?', you thought to yourself, at this point you couldn't even hide your anger — it was visibly obvious you were mad. "Oops, did I anger you? My bad", he continued to tease you, "Anyways, if you dislike these clothes that much I could find some clothes you might like", he said, as a way to please you after all this mockery.

"That would be. . . nice, I suppose", you responded. He gave you an ironic smile, stood up and left the room. You waited for him for a while, and dozed off while looking at the substances on his workdesk. You started regretting agreeing to doing him a favor, you wondered how long he will force you to stay there and what kind of experiments he will do on you.