Chapter XXIII

You didn't want to look at him, but had no choice. You were aware of what his reaction would be if you did try to pull him back. He brought your head closer to his and looked at you with a smirk on his scarred face.

You were terrified, the fear in your eyes was visible, but that turned him on even more. He places his hand on your chest, which was covered by a [type of preferred shirt], then gently placed his thumb on your lip. Your heartbeat was increasing and he could feel it. The more scared you got, the more pleased he became.

Before you even realized, his lips pressed hard against yours, hence you forced your eyes shut. His lips were soft, and the longer he kissed you the more you started to like it. When he realized you were genuienly enjoying it, he pulled away, saliva still connecting your mouths. "Ha.. then you swear to yourself that you hate me? You're pathetic, I'm certain that your parents would think so as well", he mocked you.

He took your hands placed them on his hips, then climbed on top of you. He harshly grabbed your hair and pulled your closer to him, "Want more? Beg for it. Show me how weak and obedient you are", he commanded, whilst insulting you. "..please", you mumbled, feeling too embarrassed to beg louder. "Oh? Did you say anything?", he scoffed. You took a deep breathe, "please.. I'm begging..", you said in desperation. "For what?", he continued attempting to make a total fool out of you, "please... more", you begged again. His response was laughter. and he let go of you.

Thus you drew to the conclusion that all of this begging was for nothing; he just wanted to see you desperate for his touch, for him. He wanted to prove to you how much you actually means to you. And his teasing worked, because you felt genuinely embarrassed and dumbfounded after this event, you couldn't even look him in the eyes.