Chapter XII

You leaned in and tried to read the contents, when Dottore suddenly woke up. Only then did you realize that you went so forward that he could sense your breathing on his neck. He looked next to him, where you stood, with an irritated expression.

"What do you think you're doing?!", he yelled; he realized you were trying to sneak a peak into his confidential documents. "Oh, sorry, curiosity caught the be-", you explained but got cut off, "-the best of you? Yeah whatever, just shut up. I'm losing my patience with you, moron. Go sit back down where I originally put you", he ordered you. You sighed and obeyed him.

'You chose this', you thought to yourself. You really hated the situation you got yourself into. You started blaming yourself for this, it was your fault after all, why would you agree to staying with that madman in the first place anyways?

You continued staring at him. Things were getting boring. "Did you manage to read anything from the notes? Be honest, I can tell whether you're lying or not", he broke the silence, you decided not to lie to him, "The letters were too small", you responded. "Thank god. This is confidential information, no one other than me is allowed to review it. If I see you snooping around my things again I will have no other choice than punish you", he explained with an angered tone in his voice. You shook your head in anxiousness.