Chapter XXVII

Just as you finally finished scheming, Dottore got up and picked up a syringe. He inserted the liquid he just created into it and walked on the bed you were sat on. He harshly grabbed your arm and injected it on you. It hurt, but he was obviously mad, so you didn't complain.

He took the syringe out and placed it next to you. He gently placed his hand on his mask and took it out of his face, this time something was completely off about his face. He didn't have eyes. The red eyes and the face covered in scars you saw before was completely gone. It was replaced by a strange type of machine, as if it was the core of some kind of robot.

Then it hit you.

You remembered something. That something was some rumors you had heard, regarding the fact that Dottore has multiple segments of himself. That stressed you out even more. What if you accidentally stab a robot and not the original? How would you be able to tell the difference? Your shock was interrupted by the robot? Or should you refer to him as a clone? Whatever he was, he moved his hand inside your shirt, on your stomach.

"Ehem", a familiar voice was heard from behind the clone. "Is he causing you any trouble, darling?", the voice asked. "..yes, please get him away from me", you said hesitantly. "You heard them, Ypsilon build, I command you to leave", he ordered. The segment, without a second word, picked up the mask and left. You sighed in relief. Dottore apologized and you moved on with your day.

Did you really want to kill him after all?