Chapter XX

One day, in particular, some days after the incident, you woke up, once again in that dusty old lab of his, laying in the same surgical table as always. You look around, but he was nowhere to he found. You got up and started searching for him, it seemed pretty early and it wasn't like him to just leave you alone in his lab, what if you escaped? As you were looking, you find a note on his desk. You slowly inspected the note, "I'm out carrying out some business, might be back some hours after you read this ╹◡╹", it read. Being left skeptical, you tried finding clues about what this mysterious business of his might be. Before you knew it, the lab's door was open and a tall man was behind it. It was Dottore. He was covered, head to toe, in splashes of dark red blood, and smelt awfully, as if he had killed someone.

"Oh my Archons.. that smell is.. awful!", you told Dottore. "Aww, our little baby is triggered by a small scent, that's so sad~", he teased you. You looked at him with utter disgust. "Well, I have good news, which will be told after I wash off this silly mess I made", he added. 'Good news? What could those be?', you thought to yourself. Then you remembered last time's news.. hopefully this time he wouldn't announce something as blatantly psychopathic as last time, though. You sat and waited for him to finish cleaning up so he could finally tell you the fantastic news he mentioned, your mind going from one theory to another.

"I'm back, missed me?", he said, "May I know the news you mentioned earlier, please?", you asked, ignoring his question whatsoever. "Ahhh, right, the news. Well, unfortunately for you, this life in luxury of yours will be coming to an end. You may leave my side, if you wish, that is", he explained. This left you in shock. You've been stuck here for so long, now you can finally leave? You can finally see your family again? You were so happy, words couldn't describe it. "Well, what are you waiting for? Come on, leave", the doctor said while opening the door. "Thank you", you said and left, finally feeling the cold winter breeze on your skin, and being touched by the soft snowflakes falling from the sky.