Chapter XXII

The voice belonged to none other than the doctor himself. You felt weak in the stomach and couldn't move  a muscle. Your legs started shaking and you felt unable to even stand up. "Cat's got your tongue, darling?", Dottore teased. You suddenly felt tears running down your cheeks.

There was no escaping him after all, was there?

"Come on, let's go back, shall we? After all, you don't have a place to stay do you?", he asked, the question was foolish, because you knew he was aware of your situation, and that he did this on purpose — he wanted to lead you to a point where you had no choice but to stay by his side. Forever. The more you thought about this, the more you felt like you were breaking. The only thought that was in your head was three simple words; "I hate him".

He grabbed you by your wrist gently and brought you back, you could feel the cold wind embracing your skin and your fingers being unable to move from the freezing snow. You felt dissociated from your environments, as if you're not truly living the moment, like your body is moving on its own. You quickly snapped back to reality when you realized your current location. You were so drowned to your thoughts that you didn't know where he doctor was taking you.

To your surprise, he brought you back to the lab you so much despised. You were sat down on the cold metal bed he uses for operations, nothing had changed, it's not like you were gone for long. The only thing that even got you out of that dissociation you were experiencing was Dottore's cold yet gentle touch. He placed his hand softly under your chin, and moved your head upwards so you could face him, whilst using his other hand to take off his sharp mask, revealing his red sharp eyes and generally the rest of his face, which was covered by a large scar.