Boris the Wolf

Boris had taken me to his little hideout where I got some rest and got to clean my clothes a bit. It was still stained but not soaked with ink now. I woke up from a nap and sat up. Me being blind, I picked up my mask from the floor and put it on so I could see. I looked at the Bendy clock to see that it was five minutes past eleven. I don't know if that's in the morning or at night. But Boris was up because he wasn't in his hammock which is in the same room as my bed.

I walked out of the room and down the hall to where Boris was sitting at a small table. I looked around and I saw that the door leading out was closed and the lever to open it was missing. Well, there's only one person who knows where it is and that's Boris. Not that I'll get any answers from him because he doesn't speak. Well, worth a try. I walked over to him.

"Hey, buddy. Have you seen that lever handle around? Or are you holding it hostage until I make you something to eat?" Boris gave a nod, "I thought so. Let's see what we got."

I looked around for some cans of bacon soup. I found one on top of a barrel next to a horrible picture of Bendy, I found one in a chest that was in the bedroom, and I found one on a shelf in the same room as Boris. I went to the stove to cook it for Boris. When it was ready, I gave a bowl of it to Boris who then gave me a toolbox. I opened it and the lever was in there. I took it, put it where it needed to be, and opened the door.

Time to see what's out there. Boris decided to follow me so I told him not to wander off. He just followed behind me. We made it to a dark hallway. There was a touch on the desk next to us so I took that and used it to navigate through the dark hallway. At one point, Boris fell behind so I had to go get him. I let him go first this time and we made it to a brighter room and the door closed behind us. There was a closed door in front of us too but no way to get it open.

Boris stared at a vent in front of him. I decided to give him my light and let him crawl through so he could open the door. So I stayed in the almost dark room, waiting for Boris to open the door. When he did, I walked through but there was no sign of him. I'll find him. I walked down a hall until I reached a room that had a big sign saying 'Heavenly Toys'. I don't remember any of this.

There were giant teddys of Bendy and Boris and some small ones. I walked up the stairs to see a toy room and a shelf blocking the door. I couldn't move it because it was attached to a machine that could move it. But the machine was jammed with toys. I then started to hear someone humming all around me. Who's that? But I found another tape recorder. Ignoring the humming, I played the recording from a guy named Shawn Flynn;

'I don't be seeing what the big deal is. So what if I went and painted some of those Bendy dolls with a crooked smile? That's sure no reason for Mr. Drew to be flyin' off the handle at me. And if he really wants to be so helpful, he could be tellin' me what I am to be doing with that warehouse I got full of that angel whatchamacallit! Not a scrap of that mess be sellin'! Probably have to melt it all down to be rid of it all.'

I've heard that voice from somewhere but I don't recognise the name. I looked around the toy room to see how I could turn the machine on. There was a wire leading outside so I followed that to a lever. It activated the machine and I started taking the toys out of the belts that made it move. Now I can get past the shelf. 

I walked through the door behind the shelf to see a room full of Alice Angel stuff. The lights shut off and the audio of Alice singing started to play. A light turned on in the recording booth but no one was in there. Until Alice appeared on the glass with her face deformed on her left side. She yelled her name before banging on the glass and the lights went out but I could hear some glass smashing. 

"I see you there," Alice said, "A new fly in my endless web. Come along now. Let's see if you're worthy to walk with angels."

Somehow I'm starting to like Pippa Pirate more than Alice. And they're both angels. I walked out a new open door and walked down the hall where I saw two signs. One said 'the demon' and the other said 'the angel'. Do I have to pick between Bendy and Alice? Well, so far, I've not had a good time with Bendy so I'll take my chances with Alice. I walked through that way and heard a door close behind me. The door to Bendy closed. Well, there's no changing my mind now. I walked into the room to see a small room with an Alice plush and cut-out and another audio recording from Susie. But, in this one, she sounded really upset;

'Everything feels like it's coming apart. When I walked into the recording booth today, Sammy was there with that... Allison. Apparently, I didn't get the memo. Alice Angel will now be voiced by Miss Allison Pendle. A part of me died when he said that. There's gotta be a way to fix this!'

Did Susie get replaced? What did I miss after I left? I walked down the hallway where I got jumped by another Bendy cut-out. Thankfully I found who did it this time. Boris. 

"Boris! You scared me to death! Don't suppose you found anything we can use to protect ourselves with?" I asked

I noticed a pipe in his hand so I took it from him. This will do.