- 7 - surprise! -

"wait, so you're telling me that you've never had chick fil a before?!" madi exclaimed from next to freyja. she had moved to the back so the girls were next to each other. laura smiled from the front seat, and turned the volume on the radio up a bit. bad habit by steve lacy was playing.

"nope, never. the only fast food we have in iceland is burger king, mcdonals, and 7/11."

"well, lucky we're going to chick fil a," laura called from the front. she was turning off the highway and onto the street that chick fil a was on. it was just after 2 pm, and the carpark was almost empty. the group of three headed inside and picked a booth by a big window. the only other people in the restaurant were a young couple who were practically drooling at each other over a chocolate milkshake.

"what would you like, girls?" laura questioned as she pulled on her reading glasses and looked at the menu. 

"um, ill get the market salad and a frosted lemonade," madi said and glanced over at freyja. freyja blushed. "um, what would you guys recommend?"

madi smiled and turned to look at the foreigner. "well, my usual is mac n cheese, a hash brown scramble burrito, and a large dr pepper."

"ill get that then if that's ok. i can pay, i have money," freyja replied, turning to look at laura.

"oh no, sweetie. ill pay. you're staying with us now." freyja blushed at the sweet comment, and a woman in a pair of black pants and a chick fil a shirt came over to take their order. she had her hair up in a messy bun, and her nametag read emily. she turned to look at freyja and madi. "hey, arent you guys friends with those YouTubers? their triplets. their name is....ahhh-...the-" madi cut the young waitress off with a smile.

"the sturniolo triplets."

"yes, that's them," she said, a slight blush forming on her cheeks. she pointed at madi. "you're madi. you're in a lot of their videos. and your laura, their manager. and you're......," she trailed off, clearly confused. "weren't you in the mini golf video?"

freyja nodded her head. "im freyja." she smiled shyly, and the woman narrowed her eyes, deliberately turning away to look at madi and laura. "what can i get for you guys today?" her voice was too nice. freyja could immediately tell she was putting it on to piss her off.

madi could tell that freyja was uncomfortable, and ordered for her. laura and madi both glared at the waitress as she walked away. she just smiled sweetly. "what a bitch," madi stated, and laura just nodded her head.

"not everyone in this world is nice, girls," she replied.

LIKED BY CHRISSTURNIOLO, FREYJAJONSSON97, NICSTURNIOLO AND 12,330 OTHERS

MADIFLIPOWICZ i hate goodbyes so fucking much :(