Chapter 33

Neelum had not expected the morning sickness that her third month of pregnancy had brought on, she could barely keep anything down .

The past month had been extremely busy aswell.

The date of Aeima and Daniyal's nikkah was approaching .

Last week Qasim bhai had been blessed with a baby girl , they had named her Inaya.

They had all visited her in the hospital , Saima bhabi was still at her parents house.

Neelum stretched her legs feeling an ache , she was too exhausted and the day had just begun.

Ibrahim had hired house help and Aeima helped with breakfast .

But Neelum didn't ever have the energy to move or get anything done.

She walked out of her room and asked Parveen their house maid to make her eggs .

She looked down at her stomach, praying that eggs would sit well with her today.

It was a saturday that meant Ibrahim was home .

He was sitting on a sofa in their portion his legs stretched out, on his laptop.

He looked up at her when he heard her salam, and gave her a soft smile.

"Kaisi tabiyat hai abh?" He asked ,
She shook her head,
"Mere jism mein dard hai" she moaned as she sat next to him.

He placed an arm around her pressing a kiss to her temple.

"Naashta?" He asked , she nodded ,
"Parveen laa rahi hai" she said as she yawned again.

"Neelum , you just woke up" Ibrahim pointed out,

His wife responded with a groan.
"Haan pata hai" she grumbled .

"I just feel so so tired" she told him exasperatedly,
"I don't even do anything at home these days , even then." She said , annoyed .

He his palm cupped her face ,
"Hey its fine , do you need your bp to be checked ?" He asked ,

She shook her head,
"Naashta k baad mein theek hungi don't worry" she said sweetly.

He was about to press a kiss to her lips when Parveen interrupted him,

"Baji Naashta" she said holding the tray,

Ibrahim frowned at this ,
"Aap naashta neeche hee rakh diya karein," he said , and Neelum frowned , his tone was very curt.

"Gee theek hai" she said as she headed out.

He turned to Neelum,
"Neelum, I don't want Parveen upstairs when I'm home, okay" he said to her ,

"Par kyun?" She asked ,

"Neelum Parveen is young , it's inappropriate and I don't appreciate it."
He told her sternly.

Neelums frown deepened ,

"Why is it inappropriate?" She asked ,

He gave her a look ,
"Neelum are you serious right now?" He asked , rolling his eyes.

"Yes I'm serious ? Why is it inappropriate" she asked , suddenly feeling angry.

"Is it too much to ask for , that I don't want our house help serving you breakfast in bed?" He asked sarcastically,

"Yes it is !" She snapped , he just shook his head and went back to work.

Neelum felt her frown deepen, and she headed downstairs for breakfast.

Dil e Nadaan जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें