1/Adoption center.

1 month later.

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

Okay I lied, I'm not okay alone, it's boring and too quiet in my house I feel like I can hear ghosts roaming around it so I turn on music and dance sometimes.

I eat like I've never eaten in days and I cry a lot watching sad movies.

The only good thing is that I've gotten a new job that I really enjoy doing and it's paying way more than the ice cream truck. That one was a bad one so I'm glad I finally decided to go out there and look for more.

I just couldn't get a friend yet, they either look mean and non-approachable or too old/young.

I've had an idea in my head for the past couple of days, but I'm not sure if it's such a good one.

I want to adopt a kid and have someone to talk to, share food with, cry, laugh, dance, go out with and much more.

I got to think more first, I don't know how it would work.

...

Alright I've given up on thinking I'm on my way to the adoption center.
I don't care if I have to argue with the kid or fight or cry, I want a kid and that's the end of it.

No one can stop me.

I look down on my phone to check if I'm going the right direction, and when I see that I'm there I take a deep breath and walk towards the big building.

This is it, you're about to become a mother.

I clear my throat to grab the girl who was standing behind the front desk attention, and she looked up and smiled at me.

"Good morning, miss. How may I assist you?" She greeted me in a seer voice and I smiled at her.

"Hello, I scheduled a visit to adopt." I said, this is a crazy decision I'm making, and I'm not sure how to speak or how to even react.

"Ah yes, that's right. Miss Almira." She said and I nodded as she acknowledged my name. She grabbed a phone and pressed some numbers before putting the phone to her ear. "Miss Almira is here." She smiled before taking the phone away from her ear and putting it back in its holder.
"Mrs Grace will be with you in a minute, you can take a seat as you wait." I nod thanking her and taking a seat at the seats on the left of the desk.

After a couple minutes Mrs Grace greeted me so sweetly and took me to the kids that were available for adoption.

Such beautiful and joyful little beings, they were laughing and running around, but my heart told me that I wouldn't be able to take care of such a small kid.

"Sash be careful!" I heard a deep voice that I surely knew wasn't one of the kids voices or Mrs.Graces.

I looked up and saw the most captivating eyes I've ever seen in my life. A tall but slim body had appeared in the middle of the room where the kids were.