32/b-job

Hayden's pov'

Hayden's pov'

"You do?" She said in a teasing manner, is she making fun of me?

I frown trying to inform her that I don't like that she's trying to tease me.

She smirked and started grinding on me again, so slowly and making sure I was looking her in the eyes so she could see my reaction.

I loved her body on mine so much, she fits so perfectly with me and I don't want to ever let her get off.
She belongs on top of me and I will never think otherwise, she's beautiful.

"Are you fucking tasing me on purpose?" I spit out in a low tone, hoping to get her to speak to me in another way because the teasing was going to get me in trouble.

My pants got so tight as she kept on gliding her hips back and forth. I held onto her hips helping her move onto my hard on that was begging for release.

I'm going to fucking explode if she keeps doing that.

"Fuck me," I sighed as she started speeding her movements.

"Maybe I am teasing you on purpose, so what?" She whispers to me and kisses my cheek like she's innocent.
"What are you going to do about it, pretty boy?" She stops once again making me groan in frustration.

My hands desperately pushed at her hips trying to feel what she was making me feel when she grinded on me but it wasn't as good.

I was so tempted to just slide my hand under my boxers and stroke my dick in front of her, just how desperate I was.

"Please,-" What was I gonna ask her to do?

Keep grinding on me?

Yes that was the plan-

No no that's embarrassing!

Will you give me a hand job?

That would be hot but also embarrassing, she'd probably slap me thinking I'm a complete weirdo for wanting to be touched in that way.

I've never done this before, I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
Besides kissing and grinding which is what's happening right now I've never done more.

I've never learned in school either, everything we were taught was so poorly and barely understandable.
I've learned more in the days I've been living with Almira then I did in school at the orphanage.

"Tell me what you want, Hayden." She whispered in my ear and my body got chills all over, I'm surprised I didn't shiver underneath her.
"Do you want me to touch you, sweet boy?" Her hand pulled the string of my sweatpants loose and as I frantically nodded my head at her question she slid her hand inside my pants and boxers as well.

"Yes please, please touch me Almira," I beg not caring if I sound so desperate at this point, I mean she's already seen me at my lowest so why should I even keep holding back.