14/Sleep on facetime

Hayden's pov'

Hayden's pov'

A week went by so fast as Archer said but it felt like a whole month for me, this shit is getting tiring and I feel like I'm about to quit.

I want to go home to Almira and cuddle her, I miss her and it's getting too much. I haven't seen her face or heard her voice in a whole week.
I'm not allowed to go on my phone for whatever apparent reason while everyone else can and can talk to their girls while I just look at a blank ass ceiling all day long until it's nighttime so we can jump into action.

We went out and had food and drinks but fuck it was boring as shit.
I just want to go home already.

We've finished off two missions and now we're on a break, well not really a break cuz we're talking and searching the next victims location and I think that's boring but I'm the one whose in charge of that since I don't want to get my hands dirty yet.

I've done some minor things to one of them, all because I was forced to even though when I told them I wasn't ready I didn't want to seem weak in front of the victim and didn't want to seem like I was against hurting people who did disgusting things. So I did what I felt like I was ready to do.
And that's that.

My body felt weird and I told myself 'that's because you aren't ready yet' but I had to start off little by little or I'd be overwhelmed with going straight to something big.

Anyways, business aside I turn my head toward Archer who's always close by, checking if I'm doing alright.

"I need my phone," I stretch my hand out to him and he just stars at me blankly, like I'm serious give me my fucking phone.

"Why?"

"I want to see how my girl is doing, she'll worry I haven't called her in so long." I lean back on the couch and prepare to listen to his 'grown self' tell me I can't.
"And before you even say, 'no' it's un-fucking-fair. You all get to talk to them and I don't even get to see my phone for a whole week." I complain to him and he looks away for a second, slowly getting to his feet and walking away.

Are you fucking joking me?
This is bullshit.

I'm going to punch this shit laptop if he keeps on avoiding this conversation with me, and it's his laptop so It would be revenge on him.

But I change my mind when I see him coming back with my phone in his hand, I snatch it so fast from him and turn it on looking through my messages and calls.

Almira has called and messaged quite a couple of times and I feel bad for not being able to respond to her.

A.Mommy: hey, thank you for the flowers, I really love them.
A.Mommy: Hey, Are you okay?
A.Mommy: Are you upset?
A.Mommy: or mad?
A.Mommy: I'm sorry for the way I acted with you that day, and I didn't mean to tell you to go away. I really miss you.
A.Mommy: I was acting like a real bitch that day and if you felt like I hated you, I didn't. I miss you a lot.
A.Mommy: at least tell me you're okay, I can't sleep not knowing where you are or what you're doing?