6/Touch me

Hayden's pov'

Hayden's pov'

I throw my head back taking my third shot, the burn fading away, way too quickly.
It honestly started pissing me off.

I look back, watching Almira.
Her body moving so sweetly to the rhythm of the music, her hands tracing her thighs up her hips and waist.

Her hair flowing like a waterfall, all the way down to her ass.

Her eyes slowly found mine, as if she felt me looking at her. She smiled and moved her little finger towards her.

Motioning me to go over to her.
I bit my bottom lip, debating if I should go or not.
And when I saw a dude in the back staring at her and deciding to approach her I got off my seat and went up to her, grabbing her hips and bringing her close to me. He stopped and glared at me, stepping right back where he was before.

Fuck you, asshole.

His ugly ass couldn't touch her, even if he tried to fight me about it.

Almira slid her hands up my chest and grabbing my face to make me look at her.

My hands tightening on her waist, and my eyes scanning her whole face.
A huge grin on her lips as she kept moving to the music but now slower.

She pulled my head down, kissing my cheek and wrapping her arms around my neck.
Fucking hell, I'm gonna need something to bite onto before I squeeze the fuck out of her tiny waist and hurt her.

These little gestures are nagging at my nerves, telling me she's trying to give me love.
But I don't believe in love.

I inhale her scent deeply before lowering my head and latching my teeth onto her exposed shoulder.
It wasn't a harsh bite but it wasn't so gentle either.

She gasped and grabbed my shirt in her fist, the other hand going to my hair.
I loved when she touched my hair.

"Hayden," Almira moans and I pause. The sound sending shocks throughout my body and making me pull back and look at her face that had turned red.

My eyes wide and my hands shakily holding her to me.

What the fuck was that?
What just happened to me?

A wave of heat rushing from the tips of my fingers that were touching her and straight to my dick.

I don't know what that fucking feeling was but it wasn't right, and one I've never experienced before.
Fucking beautiful.

She bit her bottom lip and pulled my head down only to bite me right back.

My hands unintentionally slid down her waist and to her curvy ass, I grabbed at her thick flesh and squeezed.

"Oh my god," she sighed in my ear and I slowly let go, and just rested my hand there.
"Touch me." She whispered in my ear and I just held her, not knowing what she meant by touch me.
I am touching her.