41/birthday

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

"Almira, I don't want to go out today. Please can I stay home with you?" Hayden came out of nowhere to where I was sitting on the couch in the living room and rummaging through Netflix for a movie.

That I wasn't going to watch because I had a ton of decorating to do after Hayden left to hang out with his friends once again.

Looks like he's not in the mood to go out today.
That's not good.

Not good in my favor but also not good because I don't want him to do something he doesn't want to do.

But I wanted this to be perfect.

"What? Why?" I turn to look at him, trying not to show that I was seconds from panicking and telling him he had to leave. Like urgently!
But I tried to keep calm so he wouldn't suspect anything.
"Why wouldn't you want to go out with your friends? Aren't they fun?" I ask and watch as he plops down next to me and lays his head on my lap.

Awwh damn it!

"They are, I just don't want to leave you all alone." He says sounding like a little kid, melting my heart. "I know I sound so desperate or clingy even, but that's exactly what I am and I can't change it. I don't like leaving you alone." He moves his eyes up to look at me, and I smile at him, running my fingers soothingly through his hair.

"I'm okay Hayden, don't worry about me." I try to reassure him that I'm fine being alone. "I'm grown nothing will happen to me, I promise I'll be here to ask you how your day with the boys went." I giggle and watch his smile slowly grow.
Such a cute smile he's got.

"Okay, fine." He says and lifts his head from my lap and get to his feet, he unexpectedly placed both his arms on the couch behind me, causing me to back up on the couch. Caged in by his Kong's arms, his muscles flexing.
How unpredictable he was.

My eyes widened watched as he planed his next move.
"Only if you promise you'll let me eat you again when I'm back." He asked me in such a way that my heart stopped for like a second and then started beating normally, my insides quivered and a shiver ran down my spine.

He licked his lips and my eyes were quick to follow the movement. It was hot and made me feel things.

He's so sexy and doesn't even know the amount of power he holds over me. He doesn't know the amount of power he holds over so many people, he's a dreamy guy and I've noticed when we went out that a lot of woman looked at him and checked him out.

But he's way too innocent and clueless that he doesn't notice anything around him besides me and that makes me feel special. So special that I don't want to look at other people either.

He's the superior man.

I bet so many people dream of having such a loyal and lovable person in their life.

A soft kiss being placed on top of my lips brings me back to reality and I nod my head up at him. Of course I'm going to say yes to him, you're dumb if you think I would say no.

Seeing him in between my legs that day was the most beautiful scene ever, the way his tongue made me feel was something I hadn't had the pleasure of feeling completely so it was kind of special to me too.
All I can think of is, out of this world.
His veiny hands touching my skin softly, and his eyes watching me intensely.

"Yeah I promise." I answer our if breath.

"You promise what?" He asks, clearly enjoying seeing me like this and wanting to see me suffer more.
But I gathered confidence and leaned forward getting my face closer to his.

I wrap my arms around his neck and plant my lips on top of his and when I pull back I softly bite his bottom lip softly and pulled it. He liked it since he seemed smily when I pulled back.
"I promise I'll let you eat me out when you're back Hayden." I grin and watch him suck his bottom lip back in between his teeth.

So fucking hot.
And all mine to see and have.

He leans in further into me and I giggle pushing him away, since his phone has been going off in his pocket and we've just ignored it.
"Go, your friends are waiting for you." I outstretch my leg to hit him in the ass but he dodges and walks away with a grin prominently plastered to his face.

"Alright, I'll see you soon." He winks at me as he pulls the mask over his face and his hood up.

Goddddd that mask makes him look so fucking delicious. It's so crazy and weird but I think I have something for masks and it shows clearly when he puts his on.
I creat scenarios in my head of him fucking me so hard with his mask on and dominating me.

He's innocent and only at times his mood changes and he's all on top of me and I really enjoy that part, I enjoy every part of him but just that demanding and dominating side is something else.
I want him to toss me around and tell me what to do.

I wanna be his bitch.

Fuck woman you're desperate for his cock.

We are desperate for his cock.
Fuck it's big, it would hurt so bad while going in but it would hurt in a good way.

His dick is a hundred percent bigger then Alex's.

Alex barely has a dick.
I never seen his dick more then twice because I didn't like sex with him but compared to him Hayden is number one on the list.

I've never seen a dick bigger then his and my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

I want him so badly.

He just left.

Yeah I know, and he winked at me!!!

I groan in frustration and run upstairs to get off before I start putting up the decorations.
Hope Allie and Olive don't come until I'm done.

I can feel the wetness on my underwear as I walk up the stairs.

Fuck, you've made me such a mess Hayden.

...

...umm so yeahh, your mans turning 21.

Follow my other socials pls:
Tiktoks: Badbitty104, Badbitty1100.
Insta: Badbitty110.

Love ya;)

Tha man^