22/Date

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

His eyes widened the slightest as he scanned my body carefully.

The dress he gifted me the day he came back from his trip was so beautiful and flattering that it raised my confidence to the point I was twirling to show him the back as well.

The heels going perfectly with the jewelry I was wearing and the purse as well.

I chuckle watching his raw reaction, he was frozen.
I had to approach and grab his hand to snap him out the trance he was in.

He blinked twice and then let go of my hand bringing his hands to my hips.

His chest moving up and down rapidly and his lips slightly parted as he skimmed my face.

"You look beautiful," he whispered and got so close I could feel his minty breath on my face.

His hands sneaking on my lower back and pulling me to him so our stomachs touch.

"Thank you," I barely get out as I get lost in his beautiful hazel eyes that were staring back at me with a strange spark in them.
"You look handsome." I smile and watch as the corners of his lips lift up as well.

I placed a hand to his shoulder and kissed his cheek, pulling back.

"Let's go now, it's gonna get dark soon." I tell him and he nods, his hand going to his cheek as if to feel the part where I kissed him or something.

That made me giggle.

"Yea, lets go." He let go of me but not completely, he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door, making sure he locked the front door.

Then he started pulling me away from the door but not towards the garage, where my car was.

"My car is in the-" I start but then stop when a limousine stops at the curb in front of my house and the guy on the passenger side got out to open the door for us.

My mouth was wide open as I watched everything happened.
I feel my hand being pulled so I look up at the tall boy that was smirking, probably enjoying my reaction to his little unexpected surprise.

"Come on," he slid his palm on my back and urged me to walk forward.

We got in the back and sat down close to one another and once the door was closed and the car was moving is when I started looking in the details of the beautiful interior of the vehicle.

It had led lights and little star like lights on the roof. Which really impressed me.
There were wine and champagne glasses on a little bar thing. With drinks of choice of course.

"Do you like it?" Hayden asks, his hand tightening it's grip on my lower thigh.
Then is when I noticed he'd put his hand there.

I was so focused on everything else that I didn't even feel his hand on me.
But I didn't mind it, it was nice.