43/ My sweet boy

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

"Oh~ yes." I moan, Hayden's fingers buried deep inside my cunt that was making wet noises every time his fingers reentered me.

I'd told him about so many things after our friends left, I told him about a woman's body parts and men's too. I told him the different ways you could pleasure a woman's body and he was so curious to just know more and more and I was ready tell him all of it.

I enjoyed teaching him about stuff I knew, it was new to me but I liked it. It felt nice in a way.

I told him about ass stuff too and he was way too interested in it, I never actually meant to tell him about that because having a finger or more his dick sounds scary to me.
I've never done it and I never planned on doing it in the future.
I hope he doesn't expect me to let him do that to me as well.
That's scary.

My body shudders with the second release he's made me have.
Sweat coated both our foreheads and our breaths were out of control.

I pulled him down for a long sloppy kiss, I'm so tired I wanna close my eyes and doze off.
Though Hayden seems to have other plans.

He kisses my cheek and runs the slick tip of his dick along my slit, spreading my juices around.
"More, I want more mommy." He whines in my ear, he's so desperate.

His hand next to my head holding his heavy body up while the other one holds his huge dick and teases my opening.
I really want him too but I'm so tired, I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.

"Please, I wanna be inside you. I wanna feel you around my dick." The way he sounds makes me even wetter then I already am. Making me want him even though I'm so fucking tired.

We've only done oral sex and nothing more until now that I've told Hayden about more, he's desperate to try more.
I don't want him to get overwhelmed with so much at a time but he's begging me.

"I need you so badly." He pleads me and he only needed my nod before he slowly slid the length of his dick inside my pussy.

My teeth dug deep into my bottom lip and my head was thrown back.

Little by little and he was buried to the hilt.
I wasn't a virgin but it damn near felt like I was losing my virginity for the first time again.

Though he didn't wait for me to adjust and just slid himself out and then harshly slammed inside me.

A strangled moan left my throat and I gripped at his biceps that were right above my head.

He looked so fucking hot I could cry on my knees and pray to him.
His skin glistening, his eyes watching me and then turning back to see the way he was fucking me.
His lips slightly parted, letting out pleasurable whimpers.

"Slow down, it hurts." I tell him and he immediately takes that in and nods at me.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry baby." He apologized, bending down to kiss my cheek and then my jaw, slowly going down to my neck.