34/realization

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

"Oh shit, mommy," Hayden sighed in my mouth as I softly kissed his face and working my hand up and down the length of his huge cock.

I was impressed at the size when I first saw it, I'm still shocked.
He's so fucking hot, I can't stop watching and admiring him.

His whines gave me so much confidence that I was getting too comfortable with him.
His mouth wide open breathing heavily, trying to wrap his head around what's happening. His hand on my thigh and the other on the couch gripping the material so hard I though he was going to rip it if he gripped any harder.

"You're doing good, pretty boy." I praise and run my hand down his bare chest, he threw his head back and with a deep groan he came all over my hand and his lower stomach.

The sight was so hot I couldn't get my eyes away from him. His sweaty forehead and his tired eyes watching me with a spark in them.

How adorable.

I made sure he was watching me when I brought my finger up and put it in my mouth, licking the clear white liquid from it.

"Don't fucking do that, you're trying to destroy me woman." He pulls my arm down so I'm not trying to mess around with him, but I'm just addicted to seeing him make suck beautiful and addictive sounds.

Not to mention his body is to die for, I would lick every inch of him if he'd let me. But he would probably find that weird so I'm not going to even mention it.

For now.

"I'm sorry," I apologize and lean forward capturing his lips in mine, he tastes sweet.

"I need to take a shower and get ready, we have somewhere to be in two hours." He pulled his pants up but I was still on top of him so he couldn't move without moving me off first.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me flush to his chest and rested his forehead to mine.
"You make me feel so fucking good Almira, thank you." He whispers to me so sweetly that I giggle.

"You don't have to thank me silly boy," I rub his nose with mine playfully making him chuckle.

"Okay, let's start getting ready, hm?" He says but doesn't let go and just copies me as I keep rubbing my nose with his.

"Mhm," I hum and don't try to get up either but he slides his legs over the edge of the couch and lifts me up, dropping me on my feet.

"I want you to wear my hoodie okay? It's going to be cold outside tonight." He says as he walks up the stairs to grab himself a towel to get in the shower and I just walk to the bathroom downstairs to wash my hands and walk back to the couch plopping down.

I'm tired as shit.

...

"Give me a good luck kiss?" He said with hopeful eyes which made him look like a kid and that made me look at him in awe.