45/vibrator?

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

"Almira?"

"Yeah?" I make my way out of the kitchen only to meet Hayden halfway through the hallway with my pink vibrator in his hand.

Oh hell!

"Hayden!" I run up to him and grab the toy from his hand and hide it behind my back. This is so embarrassing!
"What are you doing going through my stuff?" At the moment I can't think straight from the embarrassment covering my whole body. I don't know why I'm embarrassed because we've done worse things together.

"I'm sorry, I was putting your laundry back and I found that in your drawer. I wanted to know what it was." He pointed at my hand that was still holding the toy hidden behind my back.

"I-" I stumble upon my words.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go through your stuff on purpose." He says and I feel bad for being so aggressive towards him.
He didn't mean to.
It's not his fault, it's mine for leaving my toy laying around.

"It's okay, it's fine. It's not your fault." I shake my head and look down, still a little embarrassed to look him in the face.

"Can you tell me what it is?" He asks and my eyes widen.

"Umm, it's a-" shit! How do i tell him?

'It's a toy for adults, I used to use it to pleasure myself,' oh god! No!

"Let me see?" He outstretches his hand and I pull it from behind my back and place it in his big hand.

He inspects it closely, and then his eyes turn to me.

"Do you use it to pleasure yourself?"

What?! How does he know that? Did he search it up?
Why did he come to ask me then?

He sees my face and the confusion mixed with embarrassment too so he decides to enlighten me.
"It's the way it's shaped that gives it away kind of but I wasn't sure. Is it true?" His eyes watch me intently and I feel trapped in his gaze.

"Y-yes, I used to use it but I don't anymore." I answer truthfully.

"Why? Can you show me how you use it?" He brings the pink toy in front of me and my eyes almost pop out of my head. Surprise consuming me.

But the excitement gave me enough confidence to agree and grab the vibrator from his hand and pull him behind me to my room.

He got in behind me and closed the door, I slid my leggings down my legs and was left only in my white cotton underwear with an adorable lace around the waistband.

I took those off as well not wanting to bother myself to go slow. I threw them on the floor and sat my bare ass of the soft rug next to my bed.

I bring the vibrator up to turn it on at the setting I wanted to start off with which was the lowest and then we'll work our way up.