Caged and Starving

“Wake up mutt!” I wake up to a kick to the gut, I look around taking in my surroundings. This doesn't look like one of our cells, I don't know this place. I look in front of me to see a tall well built man with food and water on a tray. Yesterday's events started to replay in my head and I started to panic. “Calm down and eat your food mutt.” he yells slamming the cell door. Who pissed in his cheerios this morning? I cautiously drink the water but set the food to the side, if they're putting anything to weaken me in it then the food is not worth it. 

   “You need to eat or you'll starve.” he states looking at the untouched food. Maybe I'm trying to die douche waffle “nice one Addie” Zephyna giggles. I pick up the tray sliding it in front of the cell door and walk to sit on the mat in the corner of the cell. I sat and waited for him to grab the tray and leave so I could sit in peace and not worry about what he's gonna do next. I sit for a few minutes, why isn't he leaving? He's just been staring at me with a creepy grin on his face, like he's planning something awful. 

   “Fine I guess the punishment starts now, I was trying to buy you some time by getting you to eat but you refused so now you get to be punished for that too.” he says with a grin. All i could hear was the word punishment, i've gone years with abuse from my uncle i could go through this easily. Slowly I start to think of what happened years ago when I was taken before and start to panic. I can't lose Zephyna again, It took me years to heal and get her back. I feel my chest getting tighter and the air feels thick. My breathing is uneven as I feel a panic attack arising within me.

   “Calm the fuck down mutt, whats wrong with you.” he yells with anger. I hear the cell door open and footsteps approach me and brace myself for the hit. I feel the burning sensation on my face. That son of a bitch hit me, without hesitation I slapped him back as hard as I could. He stumbles back at the force and then grabs my wrist roughly squeezing it surely leaving a bruise. “You Bitch!” he screams holding his face with his other hand rubbing the red spot. I see him reach for his pocket and he pulls out a needle containing a silver liquid. He stabs it into my neck and just like the night before I fell into a deep slumber. 

------- 5 days later ------

I sit there crying on the mat in the corner of the cell, cuts and bruises cover my body and blood stains my skin. My legs are locked in place with silver chains that burn and itch, draining all my energy. I can't fight back anymore i dont have the strength, they've drugged me multiple times with the silver liquid. All because I fought back the first night he reminds me every beating that this is what happens when you hit a warrior in this pack. 

“I'll be back again tomorrow, but with friends” he grins walking out the cell locking it behind him. I hope he fucking dies by then, who beats someone up for defending themselves. I haven't done anything wrong since then but everyday he beats me harder. He stabbed me, whipped me, thank god nothing more than that. And what does he mean with friends is he trying to kill me, i thought their alpha wanted me untouched. 

I pull myself along the wall and try to lay down, my whole body screaming at me. I definitely have some broken bones and deep wounds that need to heal. They probably never will with how hard he's been beating me these past few days. I've barely heard a thing from Zephyna since after the first beating. I think it's because of the liquid they've been giving me, hopefully she'll come back when it leaves my system. 

I wonder if anyone is looking for me or if they all think i ran away like i've planned to for years. After the talk with alpha though i think he would try to find the next alpha in line. I could be wrong though he's a jerk and would only look for me if it benefited him and all I have to offer is my fighting skills and allowing him to retire. I can't even do that right now. I'm useless, I just want the pain to end and Zephina back. 

~~~
Word Count: 798