Girls Day Pt. 1

I wake up to the smell of coffee “Wake up love birds” Laceys voice floods the room. I stretch and try to sit up but Kilyian does let me “five more minutes” he grumbles. I push his arm off me and he whimpers but I don't care, I go straight for Lacey taking the coffee out of her hands. “Well I know how to win over Addie. Lacey laughs and we hear a small growl come from Kilyian who's still laying in bed.

“Oh calm down Kilyian it's not like I was being serious” Lacey says. “Why don't you have pants on and his shirt on?” Lilith says smiling and Lacey immediately looks at my neck. “Calm down girls nothing happened. She just doesn't have clothes here so I gave her my shirt and boxers. I don't know what she did with the boxers” Kilyan says with a laugh.

“She doesn't have clothes? Where did you find here the streets” Lacey asks. My whole mood changes remembering how we met and the horrible things I went through. I started crying without thinking about it “she was in one of our cells, we don't talk about it” Kilyian says sternly. Kilyian picks me up, holding me tight, rubbing my back to calm me down.

“I'm sorry Addie, I didn't mean to upset you, I didn't know how serious it was.” Lacey says sadly. After about a minute I calm down and Kilyian sets me back on my feet and wipes my tears away. “I have an idea we could go shopping to get you a new wardrobe. It sounds like you definitely deserve it.” Lacey says smiling. “I can get you some of our clothes to wear out, I'll be right back" Lilith says leaving the room. “That sounds like a good idea, you could have some girl time and I could get some work done, is that okay love” Kilyian asks me and I shake my head yes in response.

“Okay here take this card and get whatever you want, don't worry about money there's plenty of it, and Lacey take good care of her.” Kilyian says handing me a black card Kilyian Romano on the bottom corner now I know his last name too it looks familiar. “Don't worry i won't let my future sister in law and our pack luna get hurt the whole pack would come for me especially our mother” Lacey replies. “Ain't that the truth.” Kilyian comments before hugging me and kissing my forehead “Have fun with the girls i'll be here when you get back” He says.

Lacey grabs my hand leading me out the room and to the guest bedroom they stayed in last night. “Here I found these jean shorts and a tank top for you since it's hot out, and before you say anything because I know you were self conscious at the beach I'm wearing shorts and a tank top so we can wear our scars together with pride. Lilith says handing me the clothes i tear up a little and she hugs me, it helps a lot knowing i won't be alone.

I go into the on suite bathroom and change into the dark denim jean shorts and white cropped tank along with the white bra and underwear set she gave me. I walk out of the bathroom to see the girls have changed too. “Can I do your hair and makeup? I love doing that kind of stuff. I do liliths all the time and I love your hair and want an excuse to touch it”  Lacey asks. I shake my head yes and she has me sit in a chair, i've never had anyone do my hair or makeup before.

About forty five minutes later she finishes my hair and makeup. "Im gonna do mine and Lilith's now and then we can leave” Lacey says lilith takes my seat when i get up. I go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror, wow i look so pretty. My hair is in space buns with a few strands of hair curled hanging down in the front of my face. My makeup is light but very pretty as well. I have basic winged eye lines, my eyebrows filled, highlighter, mascara, and a slightly tinted gloss.

I leave the bathroom and wait about thirty more minutes finishing my coffee while Lacey finishes her makeup. Lilith's hair is down showing off her golden curls and has light makeup like myself with a nude lip instead. Soon Lacey is finished with hers as well. She has a half up hairstyle and the makeup is just like ours with fake lashes and a red lip matching her shirt. “Are we ready to go girls?” Lacey asks, grabbing her purse. Lilith and I both nod our heads yes getting up from our seats following Lacey out of the room.

“Well be back in a few hours” Lacey yells up the stairs. “Okay have fun girls” Kilyian's voice barely heard calls back. We make our way out the front door and into Laceys jeep which is almost the same as Kilyian hers is just pink with a pink leather interior. We all buckle in and lacey rolls down the windows, it's super hot out the girls were right. We head to the mall and Lilith turns on some music, Katy Perry's california girls start blasting through the car. They sing along as the wind pours through the window cooling us down, todays gonna be a great day.

~~~~
Word Count: 928