The Morning After

I wake up to the sound of music blasting and the smell of food. Turning over I see that Kilyian is already awake as well, he puts his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. “I think my sister and Lilith are here” he says, explaining the music and smell. I sit up, stretching out my arms and quickly realize I'm still half naked from last night's events only wearing one of Kilyians shirts. I get up and walk to the closet putting on a pair of red underwear and a matching bra. I look through my drawers picking out a pair of high waisted black jean shorts and black and red Sleeping with Sirens t-shirt. 

I make my way out of the closet and into the bathroom pulling my hair into a messy bun before making my way to the bedroom door. “Where are you going?” Kilyian says pulling on a shirt and basketball shorts. “Down stairs where it smells like coffee and food” I say walking out of the room, Kilyian follows close behind me.

As soon as we get to the stair the music quickly changes and I Just Had Sex by The Lonely Island blasts through the house. I blush in relisation our house probably smelled like sex with werewolf sense they could definely smell the room from downstairs. “Of course she would” Kilyian says with a laugh. Making our way to the kitchen I see Lacey and Lilith dancing and singing while making eggs and bacon. 

Lacey sees me and smiles “I'm sorry I couldn't help myself, this song is too perfect.” she says, turning down the music and turning back to the stove. “We made breakfast and there's coffee” Lilith adds. I walked over to the coffee pot laughing and poured a cup sitting down at the bar watching them cook. Kilyian does the same and wraps his arm around me while taking a drink of his coffee. Lacey places a plate of food in front of Kiliyan and I before making her own and eating leaning against the counter in front of us Lilith joins her shortly after. 

“So what are the plans for today?” Lilith says, looking at us taking a bite out of bacon. “I don't know, is there anything around here to do other than going to the lake?” I asked curiously. “There's an amusement park about 45 minutes away in the city.” Kilyian responded. “That sounds fun, we haven't gone in a while and there's a water park in the park.” Lacey says. “That would be nice with how hot this summer has been.” Lilith adds. “So the amusement park then? I question. “Sounds like it, i'll tell Jack and Lana” Kilyian responds.

I get up putting my plate in the sink before making my way back up to the room to get ready. I decided to just change into a black bikini and wear the same clothes as before. I walk out of the closet and see Kilyian in a tank top and black swim trunks. I slip on my sandals and grab my purse and phone. I make my way back downstairs with Kilyian meeting back up with the girls before making our way to Kilyians jeep. 

“Jack and Lana are gonna meet us there” Kilyian says, pulling out of the driveway and turning on the radio. We start the 45 minute journey to the amusement pack. Stopping to get gas and more coffee before heading back to the park. We all sing along with the radio with our windows down, feeling the hot summer air run through the jeep.

~~~~
Word Count: 611

sorry for the short chapter its a filler