Mark Me

We pull up to the house and make our way through the front door and immediately go to find Kilyian. I go running up the stairs to his office assuming I'd find him there and knock on the door. “Come in” he says in an official voice. I assume he thinks it is someone way different than me. I open the door and he looks at me surprised. 

“You cut your hair princess! It looks great” he says walking up to me running his hands through it. “The blue looks great on you” he adds and I smile back at him. I held my hand up for him to look at my new nails as well and smile. “You guys got your nails done too? They look good, it seems like you had a really nice day with the girls.” he says happily.

“I'm almost done with my work here then we can go get some rest if you'd like, assuming you already ate dinner.” he says questioningly. I nod my head telling him we did eat already and he smiles. “Good, then why don't you go up to the room and I'll be up there in a little bit” he says, kissing my forehead. I smile and make my way out of the office and up stairs to our room.

When I walk in I see all my bags have already been brought up to the room and I search through them for some new underwear then put the rest of the bags in the closet. I change into my new underwear and grab a shirt from Kilyians dresser and put it on then wash my face of makeup and climb into bed. 

About 20 minutes later he comes in and takes his jeans off before climbing into bed next to me. I can't help but to think about how amazing he looks even though he seems so tired. I roll over trying to feel more confident and wrap my leg around his cuddling into his chest. “Someone's feeling clinging tonight” he comments with a giggle. Maybe it's too much, I think pulling away from him. “I didn't say i didn't like it princess” he says, grabbing my leg and pulling me back to my original position.

I feel my body tense, what is this man doing to me? I feel like i need to be right next to him and when he talks in his low voice i wanna scream but in a good way. I know it's probably just our wolves trying to speed up the mating process but it feels so right. I want him to mark me but I want to be able to say it first, i want to tell him to mark me, not just shake my head to agree to it. I need to talk for him.

“What are you thinking about so hard there princess?” he asks, sounding a little worried. Now or never? No, I'm too much of a wimp. ‘No you're not you're just afraid of getting hurt but he won't hurt us he's our mate’  Zephina says. Of course she decides to talk now of all times. ‘You know i'm right he's only even going to treat you right i know i've talked to his wolf they both love us a lot’ Zephina adds. 

Maybe she's right. I should just do it. He's proven himself as a good person to me and an amazing mate. “Princess?” he says once again, sounding more worried. Fuck it hes the one im suppose to live with the rest of my life right. I lift my head to meet his eyes and he looks at me. Slowly leaning down he grabs my chin and kisses me softly. The kiss slowly gets heavier and I can feel my whole body heating up.

He flips me onto me back hovering over me and reconnects our lips, my hands tangled in his hair. I honestly don't want this moment to end. He pulls away looking at me “sorry princess i don't want to go too far and if i don't stop now my wolf might not let me” he says apologetically. I pull him back in towards me and snuggle my face into his neck ‘now or never addy” Zephina says.

“Mark me” my voice says so quietly I would doubt if he heard me. He pushes his body up hovering over me “did you just speak?” he asks surprised. I shake my head with a smile. “And those were your first words” he asks. I shake my head again. “Well I'm not gonna argue with that” He says and I giggle.

He reconnects our lips once more this time backed with a lot of passion, pulling me up into a sitting position in his lap he moves my hair away from my neck. Placing kisses up my collar body before I feel his fangs against my neck plunging into my skin. It hurt a lot at first but slowly turned into a pleasurable feeling.

He pulls his fangs away and looks at me to make sure I'm okay, my eyes feeling heavy. “Go to sleep princess i'll be right here when you wake up” he says laying me down. I cuddle up next to him once more and he kisses my forehead before I fall asleep. The last thing I heard was “I love you.”

~~~
Word Count: 904