You're Famous

We make our way out of the car and immediately I'm dragged away from my mate by the girls to the lakes shore line. “Wait! Where are you guys taking me?” I ask worryingly. “To the shore line it's the prettiest background for pictures” Lacey responds as we come up to the shore line. “Why do we need to take pictures?” I question confused. “For instagram duh, you've only posted once and it was your profile picture.” Lana answers.

-One Hour Later-

I don't even know how many pictures we have taken at this point. All I know is I'm hungry and only like maybe five of the pictures i've taken, which apparently is normal. Lacey also said to post all the pictures in one post, i think it's kinda weird you can post more than one at a time. Lacey helped me edit my photos before posting them with a caption she chose “Lake Day” kinda basic if you ask me. She added some emojis and to many hashtags to count, she said it will get me noticed faster.

A few moments later all the girls liked and commented on my post, apparently the comments also make you get seen more. “We should go find the boys” Lana says. “I agree”' I say walking away from them down the lakeside looking for Kilyian. I quickly spot the two boys in the water messing around like two children and make my way over to the shore close to them. Kilyian must have sensed me as he said something to Jack and they both came to the shore.

“How was the photo shoot love?” Kilyian asks, wrapping his wet arm around me. “It was fine, I found out I don't like having pictures taken of me, at least not that many.” I respond, pulling away from his cold wet body. “Hey why are you pushing me away? I want to hold you” he says, sounding sarcastically offended. “You’re cold and wet and I don't like it” I responded truthfully. “Well that's rude” he says laughing and grabbing one of the beach towels to dry off. 

The rest of the group makes their way over to us standing in a circle. “Is anyone else hungry or is it just me?” Lana questions. “Nope, I'm hungry too” Lacey and Lilith quickly answered. “Same” I responded right after. “So where are we going, Maggies?” Jake asks. That must be their hang out place since we just went the other day. “Sounds good to me” Kilyian says grabbing my hand. With that we all make our way to our cars and head to Maggies. 

When we arrive at Maggies we quickly find a booth and start ordering, all knowing exactly what we want. “The chicken sandwich and a chocolate cake shake.” I say excited for food. After me one by one we all order our food and sit in silence for a moment before I break the silence. “Soooo how was everyone's day?” I ask. Everyone giggles “What? The silence was too weird for me and it's the first thing I thought of” I say giggling. 

Shortly after the waitress brings out our food and we all dig in while making small talk. “We should get back home. I have some pack work I need to get done and it's already three.” Kilyan says standing up. “Oh okay, I guess we'll see you soon Addie we won't let you be bored while he works all the time” Lacey says getting up as well. We all head to our cars to make our way home.

We walk through the front door and Kilyan lets go of my hand “I'll be in my office if you need anything” he says, kissing my forehead before making his way up the stairs. Shortly after I make my way up the stairs as well going to our bedroom, I grab a change of clothes and make my way to the bathroom to take a shower. As I step out of the shower my phone starts to ring. It's Lacey. I wonder what she needs, though, as I answer the phone while wrapping myself with a towel.

“OMG! Addy check your instagram!” She says very loudly. “Why is something wrong with my post?” I ask putting her on speaker and open instagram. “Quite the opposite Addy.” she replied. Looking at my phone I understood what she meant, like after like and comment after comment along with my dms being flooded. “Wow” that's all I could say sitting on the bed. “ I told you, you were a model” she says after a small pause she speaks once more “Addie you're going viral.” 

~~~~
Word Count: 783