Chapter 7

Cameron Weems Residence, Chicago 

Allison stood outside the house smoking a cigarette as detective Ruzek shoved the unsub in the back of a patrol car. "You know those things will kill you," Halstead said walking over as the brunette exhaled a small cloud of smoke. "If I get taken out by a cigarette that's just called natural selection," she replied causing the detective to laugh. "Are you okay? how's your side?" he asked worry washing over his face. 

Allison shrugged before unfastening the tact vest with one hand and pulling it off. The brunette pulled up the side of her shirt looking at the black and purple mark growing on her side from where she was wacked by a metal bar. "Meh, I've had worse," she replied as Halstead handed her back her gun. "Did you see the look on his face though? When I threw the pipe on the floor and fucked his day up. Priceless," she said with a smirk. "Carter, you riding back to the station with us? or pretty boy?" he asked from the SUV across the street. "I'll go with Halstead thanks," she replied earning a look from the detective. "Pretty boy?" he asked as she took one last drag of her smoke before tossing it before they started walking towards his truck. 

"Yeah, they know," was all she said climbing in the truck, "They know that the three of us?" Allison just nodded at his words silently as he started the truck. "How- Your shirt was the one I wore to go open the door earlier for starters and we weren't exactly quiet," the agent replied with a smirk. "You weren't quiet, but I love the noises you make when I fuck you," he replied with a smirk causing her to smirk as he drove them back to the station. 

Allison places her hand across the middle console on the truck and onto the detective's lap as she kept her eyes on him as her hand palmed at his crotch slowly starting to get him harder under her touch. "Don't start something you can't finish," he said through a frustrated groan. "Who said I couldn't finish what I start?" she replied as Jay's truck pulled into the district. 

21st District Police Department, Chicago

The brunette smirks and climbed into the back seat causing the detective to just look at her confused. "What are you doing back there?" he asked her, "I was gonna sort your issue there but If you wanna walk there with a massive boner don't let me stop you," she replied with a smirk as Jay hopped into the back seat causing her to let out a little laugh before she unfastened his belt and unbuttoned his pants. 

Halstead pulled his pants down enough so his rock-hard boner flung out at full attention. Allison smirked before she put her mouth around his cock as she began with slow sucking mentions deep throating his dick with each nod of her head. "Uhhh fuck that feels good," he groaned causing her to start going faster and faster until she felt him twitch in her mouth before he filled her mouth with warm cum. 

The agent smiled looking at him as she swallowed, "You are fucking amazing," he said a bit out of breath. "I know, now let's go get mouse and go finish what we started earlier before I gotta leave," she replies as the detective pulled his pants back up and buckled his belt. 

The two got out of the vehicle and walked into the building heading upstairs and walking into the bullpen of the intelligence unit. The room fell silent as they appeared, Allison was confused by the tension in the room. "And on this extremely awkward note I'm going to the bar to do some shots after this one, Who's joining?" she asked as Mouse got up along with most of the detectives and her colleagues as they all made their way back downstairs and out of the building again. 

Molly's Bar, Bucktown Chicago 

Allison sat at a table with Mouse, Halstead, Reid, Morgan, JJ and Prentiss. "So how did you end up going from being a badass in the special forces to working serial killers stateside?" Mouse ask her with a beer in his hand. "I made a really good friend while I was in Iraq," Allison replied smiling at Emily. "And I knew when she left the special forces she wouldn't be able to sit at home doing a normal job so I talked to some people and got her into the FBI's BAU," Emily said. "So wanna tell us about your special forces training?" Mouse asked, "How did you learn to be such a badass?" Morgan asked. "This conversation needs Tequila," she said standing up and walking over to the bar.

"Hey, what can I get for ya?" a brunette asked from in front of her. "A double of tequila, please" she replied with a smile, as the bartender nodded pouring the shot and sliding it across the bar to her. "Thanks," the agent said before dropping her credit card on the bar. "Can you start a tab for me please," she asked as the brunette behind the bar nodded taking the card before Allison walked back over to the table taking a seat and instantly downing the small glass of clear hard liquor without salt or a lemon slice. 

"What do you wanna know?" Allison asked, "How intense is the training?" Mouse asked still sipping on his drink. "Brutal, the coolest and scariest was when I did my hand-to-hand combat course underwater." she replied, "You at least had oxygen tanks right?" Morgan asked, "Pft nope, they teach you how to save your air longer and if that doesn't work they teach you what they call the kiss of death," she replied. "The kiss of death?" Prentiss asked raising an eyebrow. "It's a real thing, you basically suck the last of the air out of your target's lungs so you have more air to survive underwater," she replied with a shrug. 

Everyone's eyes widened at her words, "Thay taught you that?" Halstead asked surprised as Allison let out a light laugh. "Special force is basically the Canadian's nice way of saying they train assassins, without having to say they train assassins," she said as a glass was set in front of her causing her to look up noticing sergeant Voight standing there along with Detective Ruzek. "Can I have a word?" he asked her. 

"Sure, I'll be right back," she said standing up from her seat with her drink in hand as she followed the older sergeant and the detective over to a nearby table. They sat down and the brunette looked at the drink, "It's a whiskey and coke," Ruzek said from across from her causing her to nod slowly. "So what's up?" she asked them as Voight placed a large envelope on the table that the agent instantly recognized as the one she handed back to Mouse earlier that night, "You look just like her you know, your mom," the older sergeant said looking across the table at the petit brunette that was awkwardly sipping her drink. 

Allison just nodded not sure what to say, "Look, I'm not looking for a family reunion here. I've spent my whole life just being me, myself and I and I'm content with that. Look whatever dirty little secrets from the past that brought me into this existence, it doesn't matter not to me at least." The brunette said as she stood up, "Thanks for the drink though," she said going to walk away. 

"It does matter Allison, and you weren't some dirty little secret," Voight said causing her to pause at his words. "Look in the politest way possible, I don't care. I'm not some 6-year-old crying myself to sleep wondering why my 'family' didn't want me. I picked myself up and made a life for myself and gave myself purpose to keep going." she said before walking over to the bar to retrieve her credit card and close her tab before she decided to just leave heading back to her Hotel just wanting to be alone.